• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cellar Door Games (Rogue Legacy) announces their next game: Full Metal Furies

Bit of an extreme response, but, no, it is not against the law to only release an indie game on Xbox One.

I just think it's strange to leave out the console where indies seem to thrive the most. I would say the same for Shin'en. I'm sure they have their reasons, however.

The reason I asked that is because I see that in a lot of topics about the Xbox when an indie game is announced exclusively for them. So it makes me wonder if its a law for indies not to release anything exclusive for it. I'm quite sure the game will be released for the PS4 down the line. Btw I wasn't having a go at you.

timberger

Ehhhhh... not really liking the look of this... can't we just have RL2 instead?

Presumably parity clause is the reason for Xbox One version releasing first (PS4 version likely being a month or two later). Happens a lot more often than it should.

tdwig

Neo Member
The art style doesn't seem as jarring to me as others are making it out to be. Loved rogue legacy, and can't wait to try out this game in co-op.

Tain

not doing it for me, as I expected when I heard about the genre they were working in.

Not feeling the aesthetics and the bigass world map shots and the numbers popping out on damage make me assume that this game's focus won't be in areas that I'm interested in.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
If the thread title didn't have "Rogue Legacy" in it, I would never have clicked due "furies".

Game looks solid.

Mathieran

Banned
I liked Rogue Legacy, but this doesn't really look like my cup of tea. I wish them success though, hope it turns out and sells well.

oti

Banned
Stopped at 0:48.

"Please buy our game"

Haha :D

Rogue Legacy was great but I don't think this is my type of game.

Same here I'm afraid. I like how I don't understand everything going on here but I feel like I've played enough Brawlers in my life with just Castle Crashes alone.

Rogue Legacy 2 would've been Day Zero for me.

Guys, furies.
170px-Deux_furies.png

Top Bottom