• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Champions: Return to Arms

ManaByte

This is out next week, anyone going to be playing online? It looks like it'll actually have a lobby system and buddy lists.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'll be online for sure. Can't wait for Tuesday. :)

Do you know if you can use an imported character from the original Champions online, or is it that you have to have a separate character that you can one use online?

I think I might start a new character anyway, as I'm tired of using a barbarian.

ManaByte

Lyte Edge said:
I'll be online for sure. Can't wait for Tuesday. :)

Do you know if you can use an imported character from the original Champions online, or is it that you have to have a separate character that you can one use online?

I think I might start a new character anyway, as I'm tired of using a barbarian.

AFAIK you can import a Champions 1 character to online or you can make a new online character that's stored server side.

I have an old 11 SK from Champions 1.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I still have my LVL 23 Elf Wood Ranger still on my Hdd. I'll be picking this game up maybe later this week.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Picked up the game today; it's more of the same, so everyone will know what to expect. The old character types/races are exactly the same, which is a little disappointing (new hair or clothes would have been nice, but I suppose it won't matter once you get armor, and I'm sure there will be new armor...right?), but there are two new character types: A lizardman/shaman and a catman/berserker.

My old character is a level 22 Barbarian warrior, so the problem for me is, if I load up the character into a new game on the beginner setting, it's FAR too easy, and I still need to get a few more levels before I can play on the next setting up and not get killed. :) Might have to break out the Codebreaker and make myself level 24 before importing. :p

But I think I'm going to start a new character anyway, since I never did get to use magic in the original game.

Rawk Hawk

Alright the online is pretty decent, I am up to a 38 Dark Elf now, let me know if you guys are going to be playing anytime soon.

Rawk Hawk

Lyte Edge said:
Picked up the game today; it's more of the same, so everyone will know what to expect. The old character types/races are exactly the same, which is a little disappointing (new hair or clothes would have been nice, but I suppose it won't matter once you get armor, and I'm sure there will be new armor...right?), but there are two new character types: A lizardman/shaman and a catman/berserker.

My old character is a level 22 Barbarian warrior, so the problem for me is, if I load up the character into a new game on the beginner setting, it's FAR too easy, and I still need to get a few more levels before I can play on the next setting up and not get killed. :) Might have to break out the Codebreaker and make myself level 24 before importing. :p

But I think I'm going to start a new character anyway, since I never did get to use magic in the original game.

Just play online until you guy high enough level, although I think you have to beat the game on the easy setting before you can even start the next one.

Rawk Hawk

Come on, no one is playing this online? Well I'm usually on once a day playing so if anyone piks the game up and checks this thread leave a message and we can trade log on names or something.

Top Bottom