• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Shopto copy of MGSV today in Ireland, couldn't be happier with the service really especially considering when it was sent. Steelbook looks quite nice and is sealed too. Already have an offer of €60 on my copy of the game as it is, might try hold out for €70 though.

Sure argos are selling it for 60/58 tomorrow, take the 60 while you can.

Anyone know of a 28/24 gauge 3DS USB charge cable? I'm sick of not being able to play and charge my 3DS. I'm not a fan of buying an official plug because its another thing to carry when I travel a lot. I already have a 5 slot USB plug, so I'd rather utilise that.

N1nJar

Anyone know of a 28/24 gauge 3DS USB charge cable? I'm sick of not being able to play and charge my 3DS. I'm not a fan of buying an official plug because its another thing to carry when I travel a lot. I already have a 5 slot USB plug, so I'd rather utilise that.

I can confirm this one charges a New 3ds even while it's in use:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EPF1MAI/

It's a nice thin cable. Ordered one from a different seller and the cable was too thick, and it didn't get enough current (flickering power light). The 3ds/XL/n3ds/n3dsXL all use the same connector.

TheCrackInTime

Neo Member
it WAS 35 at gamestop... i got the 20th anniversary.. will never open it though.. although i heard rumblings that the console was going to get released but not numbered... i hope this is NOT true

Why? Unless you are planning on selling your console at a ridiculous marked up price, I don't see how Sony selling an unnumbered version harms you in any way.

SuperSah

Banned
Where can I get Xenoblade 3D for a decent price?

ShopTo sold out of the £16 deal and I don't really wanna spend £30 some places are asking for.

NateDog

Damn, no shipping to Ireland. I want one, but €70 seems a bit much.

Smyths will be selling it for €60, unless a price change happens which doesn't happen too often with them on stuff like this. Can't pre-order though, have to just hop in when they open and hope they have a few.

ShopTo sold out of the £16 deal and I don't really wanna spend £30 some places are asking for.
There's been a really weird price spike recently, it's been falling for months and now everywhere seems to have gone back up to £25+. So weird.

glaurung

There's been a really weird price spike recently, it's been falling for months and now everywhere seems to have gone back up to £25+. So weird.
The price has gone crazy in the last few weeks.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on daily and weekly deals at various e-shops. TGC and SimplyGames are a good start.

Recharg3

Anyone know of any deals on PS3's?
I want to replay MGS and dont have one at the moment.

Your local Gumtree or Buy and sell may be a better shout haven't seen any good offers in a while, Game did have a few pre-owed a few months ago for 60 or 70 but they seem to have shot back up to 90 now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can get mgs5 on pc for £30, is that the cheapest around its going?

Anyone buy Until Dawn from Amazon? or just use Amazon in general?
I paid 41.99 and today they send me and email saying they were paying back 2.50 due to preorder protection...but the price is still the same on the site. It hasn't gone down.

I dont understand why they've refunded me this.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I paid 41.99 and today they send me and email saying they were paying back 2.50 due to preorder protection...but the price is still the same on the site. It hasn't gone down.

Until Dawn was 40GBP for a certain amount of time today on Amazon.co.uk

Got my Shopto copy of MGSV today in Ireland, couldn't be happier with the service really especially considering when it was sent. Steelbook looks quite nice and is sealed too. Already have an offer of €60 on my copy of the game as it is, might try hold out for €70 though.

I must have fucked up something, cause they made me pay like £9 for international shipping tough I live in London, and my game is not here yet...

NateDog

I must have fucked up something, cause they made me pay like £9 for international shipping tough I live in London, and my game is not here yet...

That's a bit bizarre, I paid £3 and it seems like it must have been sent first class. Did you get onto them about it yet? Has to have gone missing.

You always pay the cheapest price that the game was during your pre-order, so at some point the game must've been available for pre-order at £39.49. It's about the lone advantage to pre-ordering nowadays.

That's a bit bizarre, I paid £3 and it seems like it must have been sent first class. Did you get onto them about it yet? Has to have gone missing.

I just got a refund, they shipped it to god knows where and it bounced back, and now the steelbook is sold out, so fuck shopto i guess...

EireGAF

Looks like gamesnash are having a closure sale. 360 and PS3 games are €5 each. I think they're all pre-owned.

Delivery for one game was €2 for me.

RiggyRob

Where's the best place to get a Dualshock 4 in the UK? Preferably white, but black would be fine too.

Boggles my mind that GAME try and charge ~£50 for a controller.

Not exactly cheap ass but I did notice places like amazon UK and shopto are finally getting in the revised xbox one controller with the 3.5mm audio port and better bumpers, and it's selling around £36, the old pad would float around £40 for the most part.

About damn time we got the new controller as my launch pad has a fucked left stick.

Not exactly cheap ass but I did notice places like amazon UK and shopto are finally getting in the revised xbox one controller with the 3.5mm audio port and better bumpers, and it's selling around £36, the old pad would float around £40 for the most part.

About damn time we got the new controller as my launch pad has a fucked left stick.

£30 is the magic price for me. I missed the Shopto deal unfortunately, Gamestop usually have good prices so I will hope they will have it for what I want soon enough

£30 is the magic price for me. I missed the Shopto deal unfortunately, Gamestop usually have good prices so I will hope they will have it for what I want soon enough

yeah if I could wait I would but i'm sick of having a bugging out analog stick which drags to the left, need to replace it asap but did not want to buy an old model controller.

In the mean time I can actually use a 360 pad on pc and have it control the xbox one via xbox app video streaming, amazing how it actually works well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom