• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldainorn

Which online store (with free or reasonable shipping to EU countries) has the best price for Destiny Taken King Legendary Edition? Best price I've found is Zavvi for ~55€.

u_neek

Any recommendations for a good cheap-ish wireless PS4 headset?

My local GAME has got Turtle Beach 500P on offer at the moment and I'm considering picking that up, but thought I'd check with DealGAF first.

im_dany

MediaMarkt.de has a great Xbox One bundle online.

http://www.mediamarkt.de/mcs/shop/Xbox-One-Mega-Pack.html?langId=-3

Xbox One + Forza Horizon 2 + MG 5:The Phantom Pain + The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

375,00 EUR

TW3 won't show up in your card. They'll send you the download code via Email instead.

Meanwhile Mediaworld (Italy) has this one:
http://www.mediaworld.it/mw/console...ve-12-mesi--halo-masterchief--one-rare-replay

Xbox One + 12 months XBL Gold + Rare Replay + Halo MCC = 399€

Zavvi.com has the The Witch and the Hundred Knight for £9.99.

By far the cheapest I've seen it, and the perfect 'but it because I like the art style in the concept art but have no real interest in playing it at all' price, same reason I bought short peace, except replace art style with main menu.

desu

Driveclub + Season Pass is currently 19,99€ in the PSN Store (usually it's 49,98€ together) for PSN+ members. Check your local PSN store.

Phinor

Driveclub + Season Pass is currently 19,99€ in the PSN Store (usually it's 49,98€ together) for PSN+ members. Check your local PSN store.

Did anyone catch that bundle couple of days ago? It was actually free at least in Finnish PSN. It was up for almost 24 hours and then they removed it. I bought it (for free), played it yesterday and everything seemed to work fine. I wonder if they'll cancel these free orders at some point.

desu

well, thats a way to reward people who already bought the game.....

It's not even clear if this discount is an error or not ... as neither the official people nor the official blog is listing the discounts. And Rushy (the game's director) is usually always doing that when anything significant in recards to DC happens ...

Hasney

So...no discounts ever? I mean, it is a year old game. Mistake or not, I would think that a great discount would be a positive thing?

edit: I have paid total 45€ for DC and season pass IIRC.

He means that you can't get the season pass alone at a discounted price, so those that already have the base game are shit outta luck.

Not exactly a deal, but does anyone know where I can grab the Phantom Pain steelbook edition other than Shopto? (UK)

I ordered from them already but it still hasn't turned up :/

derExperte

No discounted season pass...
Thanks for rewarding your loyal userbase -.-

The Season Pass isn't discounted but only 12,99€, did they lower the price?

edit: nvm, see above. Finally a reason to hook up my PS4 again I guess, but do I buy the season pass or sell the disc and go digital....

Hasney

Not exactly a deal, but does anyone know where I can grab the Phantom Pain steelbook edition other than Shopto? (UK)

I ordered from them already but it still hasn't turned up :/

Classic ShopTo. It'll probably show up in a couple of weeks.

It's a ShopTo exclusive over here, so try this: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00ZFUJNZ8/

Oh.
You can buy the season pass alone on the PS4. Just not on the webstore. It's 12,99€.

Heh, I'm thinking this whole thing is an error, but good job it's there somewhere.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa so in for Driveclub at that price. Always wanted to have that game digitally.

Recharg3

whats the opinion then is the season pass worth £10? I'd be tempted to pick up the game and season pass but looking around I won't pick up much more than a 5r for the physical game if I where to sell it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom