• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakujou

Banned
They just tweeted me the updated price for the season pass for driveclub

£9.99

can someone help me out?

so if i have only the playstation plus version, will the season pass work? or do i actually NEED to buy the full upgrade to get the rest?

i still dont get the difference between:

-retail
-digital (same as above or is everything already included?)
-ps+ version (is this the real game or just a demo?)

nib95

Banned
can someone help me out?

so if i have only the playstation plus version, will the season pass work? or do i actually NEED to buy the full upgrade to get the rest?

-retail

I believe Rushy said that you can have the PS Plus free version and still buy the Season Pass, and it'll work. Bare in mind, right now you can buy the full game plus the season pass for €19.99.

edit: seems like was wrong again

D0xku2d.jpg

edit number two:

right now you can buy the full game plus the season pass for €19.99.

It's a good deal and the pass has great value!

can someone help me out?

-retail

There's the retail game which is the whole game.
The standard digital version which is the whole game.
The playstation plus version which is the free version for playstation plus members with only a selection of cars and only the tracks based in India.
And then there's the playstation plus upgrade - which is the full version of the digital game, discounted for playstation plus subscribers.
The season pass works for all versions(according to reddit and this thread) . Although I'd recommend picking up a full version since the other countries +races are beautiful +fun.
The season pass also adds a HUGE amount of stuff to the game, practically doubling the amount of content.

So would ND Collection Special Edition be a UK version or probably not? What would the alternate region be?

Since it's a pre-order I doubt they'll change it. The last two orders I had with them which were incorrect were Metal Gear Legacy Collection (UK Version) - 1-2 years ago, got the US edition, dangronpa trigger happy havoc(this year) - UK , got the US version. There's normally cheaper/better places for pre-order so I've never used them for that. Their CS is great though, they sent pre-paid labels for both returns.

To activate it on steam or is the VPN only needed for buying?

For buying on Nuuvem.

Don't use VPN on Steam to redeem codes or you'll get your account locked. If you need more info feel free to ask in the STEAM thread.

• Is using a VPN to get steam games from another region a good idea? - It can result in getting your account banned.
  • Using a VPN to unlock games early?- Most people can unlock games early so that seems to be fine.

Azuardo

Zavvi.com has the The Witch and the Hundred Knight for £9.99.

By far the cheapest I've seen it, and the perfect 'but it because I like the art style in the concept art but have no real interest in playing it at all' price, same reason I bought short peace, except replace art style with main menu.

Recommended at this price for sure. Although there is a PS4 remaster coming that may or may not come to Europe, and there is also an annoying random game freeze/crash that occurs with no fix. You have to do a lot of saving and be prepared to repeat sections if the crash occurs. Otherwise, well worth this price.

dealer-

Awesome, do you have it? Going to go pick it up on Monday.

Yep, two pairs, black and white. Miles better than the stock PS4 headset, has dedicated chat and audio buttons, good sound quality, comfortable. You won't get much more for £11 :)

Anyone know where to get Chibi Robo for 3DS for cheap?
Mainly the one that comes with the amiibo.
Gameseek have the game for 20 Pounds, but it doesn't mention anything about the amiibo :X
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesns7fx7j2f1/Chibi-Robo-Zip-Lash#desc

I think the only place that I've seen advertising the Special Edition bundle is Gameseek:http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesgqnnhs4nxw/Chibi-Robo-Zip-Lash- -Chibi-Robo-Amiibo - £34.75.

At the moment, I don't know if it's been confirmed if the amiibo will be released on its own.

Anyone know where to get Chibi Robo for 3DS for cheap?
Mainly the one that comes with the amiibo.
Gameseek have the game for 20 Pounds, but it doesn't mention anything about the amiibo :X
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesns7fx7j2f1/Chibi-Robo-Zip-Lash#desc
At one point they had pre-orders for the amiibo version at £30 but this then went up to £35.

Amazon France has it for €40. If shipping is less than €7 and the exchange rate doesn't change much then that is slightly cheaper (shipping is the deal make or break here).

At the moment, I don't know if it's been confirmed if the amiibo will be released on its own.
For Europe it is exclusive.
I hate bundle exclusive amiibo as a concept. Living in a scalpers paradise. Not to mention I don't know if I care for a chibi robo platformer but kind of like the amiibo.

Tizoc

At one point they had pre-orders for the amiibo version at £30 but this then went up to £35.

Amazon France has it for €40. If shipping is less than €7 and the exchange rate doesn't change much then that is slightly cheaper (shipping is the deal make or break here).

For Europe it is exclusive.
I hate bundle exclusive amiibo as a concept. Living in a scalpers paradise. Not to mention I don't know if I care for a chibi robo platformer but kind of like the amiibo.

Thanks, I'll get my new CC then try to get it from either site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom