• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 quid for Divinity is tempting, but I'm pretty sure I won't like it so... pass. Plus the last thing I need right now is a time sink. I've put an insane amount of time into The Witcher 3 and I'm still not even close to finishing it.

mclem

I am still waiting for AC:Syndicate to hit £25 or less.

Actually, I'm somewhat surprised there's been no Amazon appearance for Unity yet, I suspect that could be pretty good. We did have Jackdaw Edition of 4 earlier in the week.

The other thing I'm really rooting for is a PS TV; I'm hoping it's a good sign that it's appeared as part of a few PS4 bundles, maybe we'll see it in its own right at some point.

And a wok. But that's not quite the same context!

eldudebro

Been hoping for a sub £200 Wii U Mario Maker bundle offer to appear however this looks like being wildly optimistic given how scarce Wii U console offers have been in general this week.

Oh well, live in hope!

Oh well, live in hope!

fb0.jpg

I don't think we'll see a sub 200 Wii U... ;_;

Catvoca

Banned
People in Eire Gaf might want to check their local HMV/Extra Vision tomorrow. The one near me is closing down, so they're having a huge clearance sale to coincide with black friday. I think the casier said they were closing like 30 stores, which sucks, but I imagine they'll have some pretty good deals so.

GAME had those irritating hourly deals last year, didn't they? I imagine they'll do the same this year.

What are my chances of getting a slightly cheaper iPad mini from somewhere? Or some other tablet which is as good?

Hasney

GAME had those irritating hourly deals last year, didn't they? I imagine they'll do the same this year.

What are my chances of getting a slightly cheaper iPad mini from somewhere? Or some other tablet which is as good?

From what I've gathered from emails they've sent, there's an early bird sale at 8, then the rest go up at midnight. Think the hourly thing fucked their webhosting bill.

EDIT: They're claiming they're doing the 8pm deals because queues are forming outside stores. That can't be the case and since a designed email came 20 minutes ago, is just bullshit.

If that is a lunar white controller for £39.99 that's not bad, those are usually £60 or something dumb.

Gears ultimate for £19 and Rare replay for £12.99 seem to be the better deals out of the lot.

£25 for the crew & wild run is rather good, you pay that price just for the DLC right now.

Oh and lol at the ps360 version of black ops 3 already dropping to £23, it should have been that price to start with...

If that is a lunar white controller for £39.99 that's not bad, those are usually £60 or something dumb.

Gears ultimate for £19 and Rare replay for £12.99 seem to be the better deals out of the lot.

£25 for the crew & wild run is rather good, you pay that price just for the DLC right now.

Oh and lol at the ps360 version of black ops 3 already dropping to £23, it should have been that price to start with...

Gears was £15 on Game and Rare Replay £10 the other day, so not even that good compared to themselves

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Dark Souls 2 X1 is $20 and Horizon 2 is $25 on the xbox US store for Gold members. I wanted a phisical PS4 copy for the former but at that price I'm willing to switch!

*BUT* afaik it ain't as easy as before buying from the xbox US store, right? Can't paypal?
So where can I grab a $20 or $50 code and how does that work if my account is Ita, do I need a new one? Last year all I had to do was switch locale on my x1 settings!

Also are those the final prices or I need to calculate taxes thus I need a bigger card than $20 for DS2?

Lamptramp

Transformers Devastation £18.99 (XB1 & PS4)
Shadow of Mordor GOTY £15.99 (XB1 & PS4)
Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition £22.99 (XB1 & PS4)

Amazon 3:30pm Lightning Deals - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals?ie=UTF8&ref_=nav_cs_gb&gb_hero_f_102=p:1,c:300703,s:available

Just ordered all of the above, 2 gifts and 1 for myself, awesome haul :D

Grabbed a copy of Divinity, cheers for the heads up, just moved to Germany so been concentrating on Amazon.de and missing UK a lot.

[edit]

Game have to be taking the piss.

£30 for Ryse on Xbox One?

Lol.

Bloody hell, really? :)

Looks like the XB1 version of Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend for 1p is still the best black friday deal from them this year, and that was a pricing error! Thoroughly unimpressed so GAME's sales so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom