• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS+ UK 33GBP at Zavvi.com -5% with ZAVC5 or -10% with the code WELCOME for new customers...

Don't know if it's the best deal around, but it's something. Stolen from hotukdeals.com

Calderc

I'm not sure when it was added - I don't think it was there this morning - but there's a bundle of all the (current) level packs coming up on the half-hour. Curious to see how they price it, because those level packs - individually - are still pretty expensive, and bundled together I'd expect it to be over £100. Hopefully it's reduced pretty significantly from that, but it's Lego, so I can't really expect too much.

Really hoping a good Playstation TV deal crops up.

Edit: £90, or £22.50 per pack. A few quid cheaper than you'd find on the high street, but nothing to get excited over.

Thanks for the heads up, but my nephew can fuck off, already got him the starter pack and JW fun pack :p

Tak3n

Banned
God damn... I didn't bother even though I had it in the basket and everything cus I thought they'd cancel it or overcharge me.

You only get this if you agreed to be charged the full price, when your order arrived if you rejected the order you do not qualify for this offer

@Matman050988 We will be honouring the error price for those who have accepted the game at the higher price. (1)

Tregard

Soothsayer
You only get this if you agreed to be charged the full price, when your order arrived if you rejected the order you do not qualify for this offer

@Matman050988 We will be honouring the error price for those who have accepted the game at the higher price. (1)

Seems like a ridiculous decision, but maybe I'm just miffed they cancelled my order, didn't tell me, and let me travel out of my way to the store to pick it up.

illusionary

Reading various posts on this, it seems that treatment of customers by Tesco has been very inconsistent with this, with the outcome depending upon which agent deals with the query. That's worse than just blanket cancellations for everyone IMO!

This seems like a great deal for anyone who has an XB1 and has not picked up the Halo games yet.

Halo MCC, Halo 5 and the limited edition Halo controller for £54. These look to be physical copies of the games as well

I think those controllers are usually around the £45 mark. So an extra tenner for the games is a deal and a half. I'm tempted to grab this even though I own both games and just sell them on to get the controller which would probably bring the price down to £20-25

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Halo-Fan-Bundle/productID.330475400

Stalk

This seems like a great deal for anyone who has an XB1 and has not picked up the Halo games yet.

Halo MCC, Halo 5 and the limited edition Halo controller for £54. These look to be physical copies of the games as well

I think those controllers are usually around the £45 mark. So an extra tenner for the games is a deal and a half. I'm tempted to grab this even though I own both games and just sell them on to get the controller which would probably bring the price down to £20-25

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Halo-Fan-Bundle/productID.330475400

I think there is an error, the discount appears to be 53 whilst the actual price is 95. Once you add it to your basket it shows the real price.

I think there is an error, the discount appears to be 53 whilst the actual price is 95. Once you add it to your basket it shows the real price.

I am on with Microsoft now in a live chat. They are giving me a call back to see if they can honor the price with a "special promo code" so I'm still not sure what the price is meant to be. Deal did seem to good to be true

Saiyan-Rox

I'm happy to see that GAME glitch paid off for people

Sticking it to GAME is always good xD

Gutted I missed that 960GB SSD from Amazon though it's the only one that hasnt reappeared

kikonawa

official price of ps4 now is 349euro . you can do a $=€ conversion (europe prices are allways including tax which is in most countrys 21%)

thechemist

MS Store Phone Only Offer: Halo 5, Halo: MCC and a Halo 5 Xbox One controller for £44.99

0800 026 0329.

EDIT: looked like a slight mis-price and website is now showing £53.99, which is still pretty good. Can pick between MC or Guardians controller.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/pdp/Halo-Fan-Bundle

Just called them the rep said they will give me a call back to order at £53.99 later as there is some technical issue, lets see what happens.

Firthy

Just called them the rep said they will give me a call back to order at £53.99 later as there is some technical issue, lets see what happens.

Call straight back, they advised me the same but i've just called back again and spoke to a different CS advisor who put the order through at £44.99 straight away!

King_Moc

Banned
Just bought one. Now to trying to figure out how to fit one, or find someone to do it for me :-D

At least it gives me more space and I can have my most played games on that drive.

If your case doesn't have a slot for a 2.5 inch drive, then you can get a tray that converts a 3.5inch one to 2.5. Other than that, it should be plug and play using a sata cable.

Make sure to install Windows to it if that's not already on an ssd.

Just off the phone with Microsoft and theyve offered me £30 discount on the Halo fans bundle. Decided not to go for it as I already have both games and was only in it to get a discounted cobtroller

Guitar hero is fifty quid in Sainsbury's tomorrow. Grand theft auto five HD remaster is 33. Bunch of other deals but they look like the highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom