• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

New for £17.05 or used for £15.25
Gamecollection:
http://www.thegamecollection.net/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-ps3.html

Enter code GIBLETS, expires today though.
Even cheaper at Gamestop if you're in the UK. £15.97

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStati....uk/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=kingdon+hearts

Don't think they ship outside of the UK though(or Ireland on the IE site).

Edit: As later pointed out, only cheaper if you plan on buying something else making the order above £30.

Azuardo

Even cheaper at Gamestop if you're in the UK. £15.97

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStati....uk/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=kingdon+hearts

Don't think they ship outside of the UK though(or Ireland on the IE site).

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they charge a couple of quid or so for postage? I'm sure that's what's put me off buying from them before, because even though they might have some cheap prices on first look, the P+P bumps it up to what other retailers offer. I'm sure it was that site, anyway.

Zafir

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they charge a couple of quid or so for postage? I'm sure that's what's put me off buying from them before, because even though they might have some cheap prices on first look, the P+P bumps it up to what other retailers offer. I'm sure it was that site, anyway.

In the past they didn't charge me postage. Just had a look though and it seems they have changed it. Free shipping is for orders above £30. Makes it about 90p dearer so yeah.

Rayman Legends for Xbox One/PS4 is £29.86 on Shopto, says RRP is £34.99

Worth adding to your account and cancelling later if you're undecided just incase they bump the price back up (did a similar post in the Rayman Legends thread)

Sondar

Wii U Premium is on lightning deal - http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27?ie=UTF8&node=350613011

£199, for Premium including Nintendoland + 2 free games. One from top one from bottom (eg. ZombiU and Rayman (note it says rayman will take up to 2 months to despatch!) http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature....rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=443034567&pf_rd_i=B008B5YB4W

Anyway, that's me happy now.

Hhm. I had this in my basket when it was £180 on Black Friday, but ended up not buying it. And now I want it again. :/ Anyone think we're likely to see any better deals this side of Christmas?

Hhm. I had this in my basket when it was £180 on Black Friday, but ended up not buying it. And now I want it again. :/ Anyone think we're likely to see any better deals this side of Christmas?

Unlikely it'll get that much better than this. It's 3 Wii U games in total worth around £55 + the console for £199. Some of the bundles like the mario & luigi one might come down to £199 again - which is probably about £65 in games - but you get no choice in what you get. So it depends, personally I'm not willing to risk it to save £10.

Think I will bite when the Mario Bundle goes back down to £199.99 - I need to play 3D World this year!

Just in case you weren't aware, 3D World is not part of that bundle.
The New Super Mario Bros.U bundle comes with both New Super Mario Bros.U and New Super Luigi.U games.
There is a different bundle from Nintendo which includes Mario 3D World and a Controller and a hat for £299! Link

Sondar

Unlikely it'll get that much better than this. It's 3 Wii U games in total worth around £55 + the console for £199. Some of the bundles like the mario & luigi one might come down to £199 again - which is probably about £65 in games - but you get no choice in what you get. So it depends, personally I'm not willing to risk it to save £10.

Well, I went & ordered it for Christmas. Can always return it if a better deal does come up I guess.

Just in case you weren't aware, 3D World is not part of that bundle.

There is a different bundle from Nintendo which includes Mario 3D World and a Controller and a hat for £299! Link

Yep, I know. Probably wait for that £250 bundle (with the Mario/luigi combo) to go down in price again.

Do feel the Nintendo Store deal is a little high and I want to get Wii U Fit too.

Looking to get ACIV on PS4, any good deals floating about?

It *may* be worth seeing if they offer the PS3 PSN version of it in the 12 days of Xmas promotion and see if you can upgrade to the PS4 version for £10 extra if it works out cheaper/you want the download copy.

Otherwise I'm waiting myself to see it there's any good offers too.

coughlanio

Here's my £7 off Killzone/Knack/Plus codes.

Quote to see. Please post if you use one/all. Feel free to gift me a shitty game on Steam or something if you feel like it :p

wormania

Almost tempted but I think I've settled on one fiddy as the highest price in going to pay for a Wii U.

I'm waiting for £150 bundled with NSMBU and 3DW. Almost hoping for a dismal holiday period for them in UK to force a price cut.

Back on topic: Is NFS:Rivals (PS4) priced decently anywhere? It seems to be £45+ at every single retailer. Wondering if I should just pop in to GAME after work and (begrudgingly) pay up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom