• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Ordered Gravity Rush 2 on June 15 at amazon.fr and they pushed back the date of delivery multiple times and yesterday there was no more date. I asked customer service what was going on and they informed me that they just cancelled my order: "votre commande á été annulé automatiquement par nos services car elle était bloqué pour erreur de traitement ." lol.

But they offered me to honor the price I ordered at that time, only problem is, amazon.fr doesn't sell that game anymore ;( Has Sony stopped printing the french version? How come amazon.fr didn't have a single copy of the game for almost 2 months?

I think Kat hates me, I had ordered Gravity Rush Vita at planetaxel.com back in the days and I never received it because they went bust and I never got my money back ;(

I know it's pretty cheap on PSN, but I want the retail version.

Gunkankun

Summer sale up on Asian psn. EA throwing hands in the air with SWB ultimate for 52 hkd and ME andromeda deluxe for 170 (about 22 euros)

Hasney

Yakuza Kiwami is £22.49 at amazon.

with prime thats 20!!

Save £2 or likely get it early with my TGC order...

giphy.gif

Gavin Robertson

Neo Member
Just a heads up, was in my local Tesco earlier and spotted the V1 Playstation 4 camera for £17.50. Asked at the till, and they said it was nationwide, where stock is found. Could be handy for anyone looking at PSVR? Identical internals to the V2 camera afaik?

Just a heads up, was in my local Tesco earlier and spotted the V1 Playstation 4 camera for £17.50. Asked at the till, and they said it was nationwide, where stock is found. Could be handy for anyone looking at PSVR? Identical internals to the V2 camera afaik?

Slightly different in how they recognise the PSVR but seemed that it actually did a better job of tracking even though the V2 gives a more defined image

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=220815985&postcount=7294

old-new-normal7ysyz.png

old-new-invert-frontows0d.png

illusionary

DagsJT

I ordered Bulletstorm from Amazon a few days ago when they had it for £12 but with a 3-4 day expected delivery date. They emailed me last night to say they're still awaiting an update from their supplier about stock. Yet their website says they have 6 copies in stock from Amazon which I could get tomorrow but for £22.

I may be cynical but it's almost like they don't want me to have it for the cheaper price. I've emailed asking why they're claiming stock issues when I can clearly see they have stock.

illusionary

I ordered Bulletstorm from Amazon a few days ago when they had it for £12 but with a 3-4 day expected delivery date. They emailed me last night to say they're still awaiting an update from their supplier about stock. Yet their website says they have 6 copies in stock from Amazon which I could get tomorrow but for £22.

I may be cynical but it's almost like they don't want me to have it for the cheaper price. I've emailed asking why they're claiming stock issues when I can clearly see they have stock.
Are you sure that that's sold by Amazon themselves, rather than just "fulfilled by Amazon"? Assuming that this is for PS4, I've just taken a look and don't see Amazon as a seller.

If you still want it I'm sure GAME is still selling it for £11.99. At least mine still has plenty of copies.

Also it doesn't have Bulletstorm on the spine, so when it's on the shelf you can't even tell what game it is. I sure hope someone got fired for that.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Anyone know where to get £10 Steam card for like £9 or whatever? Just to save some quids

DagsJT

If you still want it I'm sure GAME is still selling it for £11.99. At least mine still has plenty of copies.

Also it doesn't have Bulletstorm on the spine, so when it's on the shelf you can't even tell what game it is. I sure hope someone got fired for that.

Grabbed it from Game instead, cheers :)

How often does shopto get Switches back in stock?
Dunno. But if you're just looking for Switch in general try Sainsburys. They have no online presence so a lot of scalpers and internet shoppers are passing them up. My local had one last weekend and got more this week.

Saoshyant

Valkyria Revolution is down to 18$ and change.

Nice find. I'm jumping on this one instead of VGP.ca's which I was planning to get at some point, but I'm sort of worried it's not listed as being the Vanguard edition with the pin and soundtrack anywhere on that page. In theory, every first print of the American version is the Vanguard edition and it's doubtful that the first print has sold out yet, but welp, hope I'm not throwing money out.

Took the chance to see if there was anything else worth ordering and to my surprise found that there's a Pacman Championship 2 + Arcade Archives retail release exclusive to the US at $19 -- don't mind if I do.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
You can save 50p or so with the 5% code on cdkeys.

Just done it there, all adds up ;)

Can save £6 if you get the £50 one and use the code, but I just got £20 for £18.71 :)

Says code can only be used twice, but I'm sure I've used that 5% off code more than that?

illusionary

Just done it there, all adds up ;)

Can save £6 if you get the £50 one and use the code, but I just got £20 for £18.71 :)

Says code can only be used twice, but I'm sure I've used that 5% off code more than that?

That's a fairly newly-introduced (or at least, newly-enforced) restriction - but indeed, I've also found that it doesn't always seem actually to take effect. Some people do indeed find that they can't use the code multiple times, but it's not clear why there's a difference between accounts.

thenexus6

Preordered Death to the Outsider on TGC for £16.85 not a bad price. Found it like 85p cheaper on some other site, but at least with TGC I get points to spend.

Top Bottom