• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

eizarus

Banned
Went and picked up Prey for £20 there today. Not far in and already shitting my pants. I hate horror games. Especially at night with headphones on. And yet I love the atmosphere, aesthetics and theme behind it.

Reminds me of that movie Life, which I really liked.

DrKelpo

Banned
I want to get a year of PS+ before the prices go up and unfortunately missed the 35€ sales.

Are there any offers (I'm in Germany) at the moment?

Intel_89

I want to get a year of PS+ before the prices go up and unfortunately missed the 35€ sales.

Are there any offers (I'm in Germany) at the moment?

Apparently Sony is doing the 15 months for 50€ again before the price increase, just saw it on Facebook, lasts till the 29th.

Pookmunki

I have ESO Gold, can I just take the code from this (to apply to my PSN) and sell the disc to CEX or somewhere similar afterwards, or is it on disc?

Fyi the code is fine to use for Morrowind however I don't think anyone will take the disc, as it is labelled with content already used.

Maybe worth bpassing on to a friend to get them into base ESO?

camo

Went and picked up Prey for £20 there today. Not far in and already shitting my pants. I hate horror games. Especially at night with headphones on. And yet I love the atmosphere, aesthetics and theme behind it.

Reminds me of that movie Life, which I really liked.

I think you just sold Prey to me.

Smasher89

Not sure if it makes it alot cheaper, but play-asia is doing a "5% off if using a credit card like visa or mastercard" right now, you can get the eshop/psn points there for maybe cheaper? (expires aug 18th)

Hasney

Not sure if it makes it alot cheaper, but play-asia is doing a "5% off if using a credit card like visa or mastercard" right now, you can get the eshop/psn points there for maybe cheaper? (expires aug 18th)

Checked quickly on the £35 credit and CDKeys is still cheaper.

oldmario

Fyi the code is fine to use for Morrowind however I don't think anyone will take the disc, as it is labelled with content already used.

Maybe worth bpassing on to a friend to get them into base ESO?

i'm sure i've seen the Destiny pack with all the dlc on the front cover in CEX so they'll probably take that too

Pixieking

Banned
Not used Play-Asia before, but they've got a good price on Dishonored - Death of the Outsider for PC. Anyone had any problems with them buying Steam codes?

Smasher89

Not used Play-Asia before, but they've got a good price on Dishonored - Death of the Outsider for PC. Anyone had any problems with them buying Steam codes?

Imported japanese version of games since pokemon gen 4, and other games, bought psn/eshop points there too without issue.
Only thing that took a longer time was when I won a auction on that site. Codes are usually fast in the email.

I get credit for US iTunes store there all the time (they send me a photo of the codes) and have bought physical games from there for more than a decade. they're legit.

Hasney

That's changed in the last 2 weeks as you used to be able to save a few £ on a £25 voucher

Yeah, a lot of their pricing is based on a popularity scaler which is why you usually see long term pre-orders being cheaper than near term ones. Sonic Mania is likely pushing the price up.

Shiggy

Sonic Mania is available for 699 RUB on the Russian eShop. That's not even 10 EUR (compared to 19.99 EUR on the German eShop).

Auctopus

Simply and The Game Collection usually, but just remember it's not guaranteed from either of them.

Not sure if location has much to do with it but I'm in Hampshire and TGC has pretty much become release-day now when it used to nearly always would be the friday/saturday before release.

Hasney

Not sure if location has much to do with it but I'm in Hampshire and TGC has pretty much become release-day now when it used to nearly always would be the friday/saturday before release.

Some publishers like SquareEnix seem to have caught on and are giving them stock on Monday. Anything that's been dispatched on the Friday I've received on the Saturday from TGC, but that's all Royal Mail dependant.

Some publishers like SquareEnix seem to have caught on and are giving them stock on Monday. Anything that's been dispatched on the Friday I've received on the Saturday from TGC, but that's all Royal Mail dependant.

Ah, Ni No Kuni's a Friday release and Thursday would be damn useful. I might just throw a few pre-orders out there and see who gets it to me first.

LAM09

Seems like getting games on release is a plus in itself. Pre-ordered 4 games this year from different sites (Base, Amazon, Smyths & Coolshop) and only received Crash from Amazon on release.

NateDog

If it's dispatched on time, it's on the post being less reliable. Nothing they can do about it.
It's to do with the postal method too though, and where they are dispatched from. ShopTo always get games to me within about 2-3 days from dispatch and they always have a standard post stamp on them, but with the latest from TGC it seemed to be freepost.

illusionary

Make a new account. It's not like that gold MyNintendo credit will be usable on anything good before it expires.

I would (I know that it's easy to use multiple accounts on Switch), but as a rule I try to avoid having multiple accounts on any given platform. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Besides, I really ought to play through the original games properly first, anyway!

Gunkankun

https://www.gameseek.co.uk/dd/1338805/agents+of+mayhem:+day+one+edition+

Agents of Mayhem: Day One Edition (Xbox One) - £25 @ Gameseek. Part of their 'Cyclonic Deals', not sure how long it'll be available for or how many they have left as it seems to have been live for a while. Just grabbed one myself so definitely still have stock.

This price only for the XB1 version.

Kinda confused by the site. It says the deals are live, and there genuinly are some nice deals there, but I cant purchase them for that price and instead have to register to get notified?

Top Bottom