• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Any place where I can get an english EU-Version of Matterfall with shipping to Germany? I can't find any copies at UK stores and I don't want the USK version I could get from Amazon.de.

oldmario

Any place where I can get an english EU-Version of Matterfall with shipping to Germany? I can't find any copies at UK stores and I don't want the USK version I could get from Amazon.de.

i haven't been able to find it anywhere either in the uk, the housemarque newsletter had an english cover on the other day so it exists somewhere but the only copies i've been able to actually buy are italian

illusionary

How's everyone got on with Gameseek's Cyclonic Deals?
No luck whatsoever. It seems now that all of the ones that I've check up on this evening are showing counters at zero, but giving the "no stock" message - no sign of the counter resetting. Looking at their listing for all of the deals (now only 50 entries), I assume that they;re now done with the promotion for most items - despite there being an active timer that wouldn't yet have expired on a number of them earlier in the day.

Shopto are terrible now. 3 of my last five orders were no shows and they take an age to dispatch, so I've dropped them. SimplyGames got me Uncharted on Saturday.
They've still been good in my experience and I'm confident that my copy will arrive tomorrow, one day early. So long as they dispatch in good time (which they always have done for me), any delays are Royal Mail's fault, not ShopTo's - but they'll refund you £5 store credit if they miss release day for pre-orders.

Jofamo

Anyone know anywhere to grab Puyo Puyo Tetris on Switch for a reasonable amount? £25 would be the sweet spot. We've been playing the demo since it dropped but think it's time to grab the full thing.

Anyone got delivery saver with Tesco? They will do next day delivery on a controller but want to make me wait a week for the game I'm ordering with it. Do they ship from different warehouses or something? Can't really understand why they wouldn't combine shipping.

Might give them a call and report back if nobody knows.

edit. Yeah they claim consoles and accessories are shipped from a separate warehouse to entertainment items. Not sure if I believe it but whatever.

dealer-

Grey Nintendo Switch is available to order through Tesco now for £259 with the code. Got a delivery date of 5th September.

illusionary

what makes this an import copy? it's an EU game.

the best thing is it says "ships to worldwide" ..."except: *list of almost every country ever that isn't UK"

edit: oh ...it's fucking TheGameCollection....

French language on the outer box, I gather.

Have you had problems with TGC in the past? They've never been anything less than excellent in my experience.

TheMoon

French language on the outer box, I gather.

Have you had problems with TGC in the past? They've never been anything less than excellent in my experience.

My problem started when they randomly stopped shipping to Germany without explaining why in any way. :(

Ricky 7

I'm trying to find a cheap PS4 to take back with me to Uni but the cheapest I can find is for £230😢 so annoyed I missed those Amazon deals that were below £199.

Hasney

Has anyone ordered from the UbiSoft store before? I'm assuming not since that UPlay point discount thing since they charge RRP. Just thinking about if they're going to bother shipping Mario & Rabbids on Friday to beat the bank holiday or not.

JJShadow

Does anyone have experience with the Ubisoft Store? They just shipped my Mario+Rabbids copy using DHL standard (I suposse it's coming from Germany?), but I don't know when to expect it to arrive

Craft

Really annoying, going to email them and ask them to give me 10% off all my pre-orders I have with them, saves me cancelling them and doing it again with 10% off. Ridiculous.

I pre-ordered when they had a similar offer over E3 (10% off preorders), but now the base price of the game is cheaper so with the discount the game works out about £1 cheaper.
They do have the pre-order price promise, but I'm not sure if they compare the price to the discounted price or the base price.
I would cancel and re order but the payment has already been taken by PayPal.
I dropped them an email yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet, their support is usually really good though so I'm sure they'll sort it all out...

SRV

Does anyone have experience with the Ubisoft Store? They just shipped my Mario+Rabbids copy using DHL standard (I suposse it's coming from Germany?), but I don't know when to expect it to arrive

Curious to know this too. My Collector's Edition just shipped.

When I ordered two copys of Wildlands back in their crazy E3 sale, it took four days for the first copy to arrive here in the UK and six for the second, using DHL standard for the both and they were despatched at the same time.

JJShadow

When I ordered two copys of Wildlands back in their crazy E3 sale, it took four days for the first copy to arrive here in the UK and six for the second, using DHL standard for the both and they were despatched at the same time.

Thanks! Hopefully it will be here by next Tuesday

Lucifon

Ah so probably just sits there for days. I imagine it'll arrive on release day, they probably ensure DHL don't deliver it before then.

I pre-ordered when they had a similar offer over E3 (10% off preorders), but now the base price of the game is cheaper so with the discount the game works out about £1 cheaper.
They do have the pre-order price promise, but I'm not sure if they compare the price to the discounted price or the base price.
I would cancel and re order but the payment has already been taken by PayPal.
I dropped them an email yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet, their support is usually really good though so I'm sure they'll sort it all out...

Just ring them mate, they were brilliant. Young girl, she sorted everything in two minutes and now I can pre-order them again as GT, Mario, COD etc are all in the 10% off, and Destiny. So many of them I want, so gonna bulk pre-order them. And you WILL get a COD beta code today if you order that too, she 100% guaranteed me so i'm ready to roll tomorrow.

Spot on service, as ever.

I've had stuff delivered on release from them.

The bank holiday is likely going to mess things up though, so I'm not sure it's guaranteed.

Ah shit, good point. The bank holiday slipped my mind. That will definitely mess things up.

Wonder if Amazon or Base would be better? With the bank holiday they will maybe both be about the same?

Top Bottom