• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

jelly

Amazon UK Discounts on Videogames

Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)

Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)

Save £5.00 when you spend £35.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF35 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)

This offer ends at 23:59 on Sunday 3rd Sep 2017.

The offer is valid only for the products displayed on this page dispatched from and sold by Amazon. The offer is not valid on Digital Downloads, Digital Currency and Digital Content sold by Amazon Media EU S.à.r.l.

Each customer can claim up to a maximum of one offer.

Hasney

Simply just dispatched Yakuza and Everybody's Golf. Don't fail me now, Royal mail

620%20-%20chris_jericho%20clapping%20gif%20wwe.gif

Mr. Sam

The Amazon deal seems like a carbon copy of Tesco's deal from a couple of days back - and Super Mario Odyssey has conspicuously gone up to £47.

Will Amazon customer service be awesome and stick that discount onto already pending pre-orders?
I have Metroid and Mario ordered from them, but my pre-order prices are both cheaper that what they're charging currently, so I don't want to cancel and reorder with the code.

Hasney

Will Amazon customer service be awesome and stick that discount onto already pending pre-orders?
I have Metroid and Mario ordered from them, but my pre-order prices are both cheaper that what they're charging currently, so I don't want to cancel and reorder with the code.

Always depends on who you get in my experience. I'd try 3 times and then leave it.

dealer-

The Amazon deal seems like a carbon copy of Tesco's deal from a couple of days back - and Super Mario Odyssey has conspicuously gone up to £47.

Yup you can't even order a Switch directly from Amazon now either.

Just added the £5 off code to a pre order for Super Mario Odyssey to bring it down to £37.

1. Add something to your basket over £35
2. Apply promo code but don't complete order
3. Go to your pre order
4. Click change payment method
5. Click continue (don't change anything at all)
6. Done

LayLa

Just added the £5 off code to a pre order for Super Mario Odyssey to bring it down to £37.

3. Go to your pre order
6. Done

Wow top tip, got my preorder of Mario Odyssey down to £35, thanks!

Hasney

3. Go to your pre order
6. Done

Nice one. Just added it to my SNES Mini.

Might put me to the back of the queue as per Amazons stupid system, but I have orders elsewhere.

Well, Base Com are either Heroes or Villains as i have just had confirmation that Mario + Rabbids has been dispatched too! WooHoo! I could have both Kiwami and Rabbids in the next day or so, it's like the early 2000s all over again with early delivery of pre-orders.

Must. Not. Get. Hopes. Up.

3. Go to your pre order
6. Done

Cheers, 35 quid for Mario. Better than nothing.

panda-zebra

3. Go to your pre order
6. Done

Nice, £20 off a bundle of ps4 preorders I've been sitting on for a while - cheers for the tip.

Zafir

Seems TGC don't plan on shipping pre-orders until tomorrow.

A little bit annoying. Doesn't leave much room for error.

Hasney

Seems TGC don't plan on shipping pre-orders until tomorrow.

A little bit annoying. Doesn't leave much room for error.

I think someone has had a word about their shipping practices as Madden went out Thursday for Friday and it seems to be their new thing. Really annyoing and I don't mind getting games on release, just I don't always get 1st class next day.

Shiggy

Unless you've just moved yourself to the back of the queue, of course.

Preorders have ended already, and Amazon only sold preorders for the first (and maybe last) batch, which is releasing at the end of September. So even if you are at the end of the queue, you should still get it. Also still shows as shipping at launch.

Zafir

I think someone has had a word about their shipping practices as Madden went out Thursday for Friday and it seems to be their new thing. Really annyoing and I don't mind getting games on release, just I don't always get 1st class next day.

Admittedly I haven't used them recently. I think the last few things I've pre-ordered were either from Simply or Amazon due to being cheaper, or in Amazon's case - discount codes. Simply seem to still ship early.

I don't mind getting what I ordered on release, it's just I don't really think shipping Saturday guarantees a Tuesday delivery. Not with a bank holiday causing Royal Mail to be especially busy.

Zafir

Do Amazon usually send preorders through their courier now?
If it's just a small game they usually use Royal Mail in my experience.

However, with the bank holiday they may decide to use their own courier instead, that way they can still ship it on the Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

LAM09

If it's just a small game they usually use Royal Mail in my experience.

However, with the bank holiday they may decide to use their own courier instead, that way they can still ship it on the Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

That's what I thought, but I received Crash by post & Lost Legacy by courier. Puzzled me a bit as those are the only times I've pre-ordered from them.

nowhoney

I had no choice but to order from Nintendo UK store, as every other outlet I checked had no stock for the grey Switch.

It's supposed to deliver tomorrow, and dispatch today -- however it's still set to "Awaiting Dispatch" on their website.

I'm really hoping that they don't fuck me on this.

un1que

Wow top tip, got my preorder of Mario Odyssey down to £35, thanks!

I can't get this to work. Got a pre order already down to 40 for Mario which I don't wanna cancel.

Tried doing this trick but can't get it to work to get it to 35. How did you do it?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Tried a PS4 to try the trick to apply it to my snes mini preorder but it doesn't accept the code either. Made sure it was an Amazon one too

Top Bottom