• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbztrk

She's fat. I didn't want to say it but she is and I honestly wish that she would lose some weight but if she is happy with the way she looks, then kudos to her.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
As an Xtina stan, there is no defending the hot ass mess that is her lower half in that picture.

But she looks so amazing from the waist up, though.

ikR1q8M1sTzzu.gif

Dat skinny fat cellulite.

lol

Girl just needs a semi-serious re-diet restart and cardio/light weights.

She's certainly got no lack of self-confidence though. Fat and still dressing like that. Xtina doesn't give a damn what you think. I kinda like that about her. Kelly Clarkson is the same way.

(._.)

Banned
During her heyday she was incredibly sexy. 1999-2005 she looked really good. Really slim, cute and just all around delectable. He breasts looked amazing when she was pregnant too. Guess some people just change as time goes on where they just become heavier. I would still fuck her though without any hesitation.

for reference what she used to look like

I would
...become friends with her, if she's got a great personality that is...and I suspect that she doesn't so fuck her
because I most certainly won't :O

If you matte out the entire left side of the black line running through her dress(just do it with your finger), she looks pretty damn good. Her face may be chubby, but she's still beautiful.

mm04

Wow, she is pretty large. But I look at her and I can see how she can still get close to resembling her Candyman prime with some effort. Whereas Lindsay Lohan of yore is lost forever. I still have hope for you, Christina!

Everyone has mega balls after Evilores thread lol

There's gonna be some castrations a'comin.

She looks good on The Voice episodes they're showing now. Not sure how long ago they were taped, though. I think August. We'll see her live again in a few weeks.

maxxpower

It's not the fatness, it's the cake face, different skin tones throughout her body, and her bleached hair that kill my boner.

botty

Banned
Christina Aguilera doesn't mind being bigger because her boyfriend loves her body:

"It's noise I block out automatically. I love my body. My boyfriend loves my body. My son is healthy and happy, so that's all that matters to me."

If your name isn't Matt Rutler, odds are Xtina doesn't give a damn what you think about her body.

People keep saying it's the dress, but did she have an allergic reaction to something because her face appears much larger here?

This happens when you get liposuction and then gain the weight back. The fat has to go to other places.

We also can't rule out her being on some kind of medication.

Maybe you're confusing her with Britney Spears.

I know you PopGaffers have your little feuds over who's best etc etc. I don't engage in that, but I will say that intelligence/personality shown on the various shows, Christina demolishes Britney. Britney just sits there like a lifeless lump of poop looking confused. Christina is catty, funny, insightful etc etc. I'm not a fan of her music, but she has a great voice and she makes for a great music-show mentor/judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom