• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Discussion: Drastic fall in survey values coming on July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccbfan

Tim-E said:
2ebe2kk.jpg

This is the only thing I care about. So I'll probably save my coins until then.

Nabs

Tim-E said:
http://i33.tinypic.com/2ebe2kk.jpg

Pwwweeeease, Nintendo?

I have a shitload of games registered on my My Nintendo account. This stuff better transfer!

i'd buy more VC games if i had this. nintendo needs to bring this to the states ASAP

Struct09

I AM JOHN! said:
NOTHING CARRIED OVER!!! ;___________;!!!!!!

Yes it did. If you upgrade and log in with your old My Nintendo account, go to "Earn Coins" and look at the To Do list. Do the surveys and get your coins.

Struct09 said:
Yes it did. If you upgrade and log in with your old My Nintendo account, go to "Earn Coins" and look at the To Do list. Do the surveys and get your coins.
"YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY TO-DO ITEMS"

EDIT: and now I'm getting 404'd.

HUELEN10

I AM JOHN! said:
"YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY TO-DO ITEMS"

EDIT: and now I'm getting 404'd.
I got this too.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I am calling Ninty support tomorrow, then corporate.

I am pissed.

I hope all of the games, etc I registered carry over for points.

P.S. JSR, long time no see. THEWINDWAKER10 from over at NSider, used to write for your site, etc. How odd.

botticus

I'm registered now, supposedly my account transferred, but when I try to log in, it tells me to transfer my account. Hopefully it'll be up and running later.

Aaaand 404.

TJ Spyke

roflknife said:
how much did the snes vc controller cost?

It was one of the choices for members that reach Platinum status, so nothing. All you had to do was earn enough points.

It still has the Coming Soon page, how are you people saying you registered?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wait, you can only register first party games for Club Nintendo in America? That's horse shit!

TJ Spyke said:
It still has the Coming Soon page, how are you people saying you registered?
Because it was open to registration fifteen-to-twenty minutes ago. They just brought back that Coming Soon page cuz of all the 404s. :|

roflknife

Neo Member
guys is there a way to change mynintendo username? i only see options for changing your password, i just cant remember what my username was. this is really frustrating -_-

NomarTyme

roflknife said:
guys is there a way to change mynintendo username? i only see options for changing your password, i just cant remember what my username was. this is really frustrating -_-
Same here.

whitehawk

Banned
its in canada too :D

How long does it take until my reward is shipped?
Reward orders are usually processed and shipped within 2 to 3 business days from the time you place your order. Unless otherwise specified at the time of the order, rewards are shipped via U.S. Mail in the U.S. or Canada Post in Canada and will take 4-11 business days to arrive. You will receive an email when your order has been processed and shipped.

whitehawk

Banned
roflknife said:
Just change your password. they will ask for your email.

Bizzyb

Banned
I guess it's not up yet b/c I "successfully" transferred my "my nintendo" account but I could not log in for anything. I'm pretty sure I remember my username but I changed the pword just in case but still could not log in. So i'm guessing this is an issue on their end. Anyone else having issues logging in

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Bizzyb said:
I guess it's not up yet b/c I "successfully" transferred my "my nintendo" account but I could not log in for anything. I'm pretty sure I remember my username but I changed the pword just in case but still could not log in. So i'm guessing this is an issue on their end. Anyone else having issues logging in
I'm still getting the "coming soon" page.

Teknoman

Yeah before it turned back to the coming soon page, I "transferred" my MyNintendo account to Club Nintendo.

Didnt get the check what carried over though.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
50 ds games = 1500 coins + 1000 for surveys
14 wii games = 700 coins + 280 for surveys
19 vc/ww = 190 coins + 380 for surveys

even without the surveys, gcn, or gba i'll be able to buy pretty much everything on the store :/

Stumpokapow said:

even without the surveys, gcn, or gba i'll be able to buy pretty much everything on the store :/
These won't carry over. Plus, not every game has a survey.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Stumpokapow said:

First party games?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
dallow_bg said:
First party games?

yes for wii and ds, vc/ww are first and third because the faq seems to say that third party games are ok for that.

I AM JOHN! said:
Plus, not every game has a survey.

survey-wise looks like i'm elligible for 24 of them across the platforms.

so 2390 coins for games + 240 for surveys = 2830 coins

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hootie said:
PANCH! KEE-IIIIICK!

That preview video is not how the final game turned out. You actually shout grunts in the final version.

"SOORRRYUUUAAA!!! HHYAAAAHH!!!"

Sooo much cooler.

Hootie

thetrin said:
That preview video is not how the final game turned out. You actually shout grunts in the final version.

"SOORRRYUUUAAA!!! HHYAAAAHH!!!"

Sooo much cooler.

But boy was that preview epic :lol

JSR

cann3dheat said:
P.S. JSR, long time no see. THEWINDWAKER10 from over at NSider, used to write for your site, etc. How odd.
Hey, yeah, it has been a while. I feel like this thread is slowly turning into an NSider reunion, lol.

JSR said:
Hey, yeah, it has been a while. I feel like this thread is slowly turning into an NSider reunion, lol.
Well seeing as how NSider went to hell, it's interesting to see where all the Sages went afterwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom