• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN Republican Debate 8pm EST Jan 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
jamesinclair said:
Bill Richardson needs to get into this debate

If someone says "saber rattling," Richardson will pop out and give his opinion on diplomacy.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
China is communism + wild wild west? i also think they're going through their own version of modernity right now. that it doesn't conform to the American/western model means jack shit.

NewLib

Banned
JohnTinker said:
What?

McCain himself might not be so open and outright about it, but his campaign is downright NASTY. Some of the messages that were left on our answering machine over the last few days were absolutely vicious. We had 3 left on the answering machine JUST on Tuesday, one in particular was at 6am, one hour before the polls even opened.

I didnt say he doesnt play dirty politics.

I said he sucks at it.

Tamanon

Banned
"Senator McCain, why would you be a better leader than Romney?"
"Because I can lead"

SHUT UP ABOUT TIMETABLES! We're talking about the economy here!

scorcho

look at McCain's gravitas! he leans forward. he's completely capricious. while tapping his pen down! amazing! he's a war veteran! he's unassailable! FROTHING>>>>>>>@@

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
Romney's typology of powers in the world:

1) Countries With Energy Resources - For example Russia. They try to use their oil and gas reserves to "take over the world".

2) Countries Who Are China - For example, China. Who want to use communism AND capitalism to take over the world, via Iran and the Sudan.

3) Al Qaeda - Hates everyone. Works poorly with others. The Joker of this rogue's gallery.

4) America - USA! USA! USA!

This is way more fun than bipolarity, that's for sure.

avaya

Why is McCain bringing up footsoldier, Reagan Revolution, and his army service in relation to a question about the economy?

He would get creamed in a general debate if he tried that again.

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
"One of my two great regrets is I didn't serve in the military."

Then he leaves us hanging! What's the other!?!?

Tamanon

Banned
Kinda a bad question for Paul since it's a question on what qualifies him to lead and his belief is that we shouldn't be leading much to begin with.:lol

avaya

scorcho said:
maybe McCain's teeth hurt. that could be why that grin just won't stop.

It's a smug grin. It's like "I'm getting the nomination bitches and there's jackshit you can do about it".

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
scorcho said:

I just finished Macro! I'm a sophomore, hire me me me me me TO BE A FOOTSOLDIER IN THE MCCAIN REVOLUTION

ps I HAVE MICRO TOO!!!!! BONUS!!!

npm0925

The one GOP candidate that can string together a coherent sentence and he believes the earth is 6000 years old. This party is fucked. :D

scorcho

what is with CNN and the ending - 'Why would (enter dead national figure here) support you now?' question

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Tamanon said:
"Would Ronald Reagan endorse you?"

:lol

The last Dem debate ended with "Why would Martin Luther King Jr endorse you?"

I can't decide which one is more ridiculous. CNN loves these odd questions.

esbern

why do all these guys want to take it up the butt from reagan

and by the way: too bad huckabee is a fucking loony....he's a very likable guy.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
GOLD STANDARD WOOOOOOOOOOO

gold3.jpg

Also this question is flawed because it leaves them in RR's shadow, and if they're only trying to live up to Reagan they won't be able to transcend it and become a great President :|

Tamanon

Banned
Huckabee knocked that silly question out of the park by turning it around.

I mean, when he was allowed to speak, he dominated the debate.

McCain had an absolutely horrible one.

TDG

Banned
Good answers by Paul and Huckabee, especially Huckabee.

McCain continues to have the charisma of a dead horse.

I wonder if they could kiss Reagan's dead ass anymore?

NewLib

Banned
Huckabee really impressed.

Romney was Romney.

McCain should fire whoever told him to be on attack. He is fucking terrible at it and comes off snarky. There really was no reason to attack at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom