• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: Sessions didn't disclose Russian meetings to DOJ

Darknight

He had to recuse himself for lying in a confirmation hearing in front of the senate. What this talks about is him lying on the form he had to take to get security clearance. He has now lied to two separate agencies over his contacts with Russia.

Oh shit, I missed that then...wished this would get him in big trouble but I doubt it.

Fergie

Banned
The Russia story sounds to them the way the Seth Rich story sounds to us. They've devoted themselves to believing that all the new details are made up by the liberal media so when a story like this breaks, they just say "That never happened. The story is a lie to discredit Trump."

How are both even comparable?

For someone to believe that their delusion must be beyond comprehension.

Crocodile

There is so much shit going on tonight I don't think anyone is even covering this story

Fuck Sessions. I doubt this is enough to do real damage to him though :(

BTW - wasn't today the deadline for the White House to turn over documents before Chaffetz files a subpoena?

What's going on with that?

EDIT - nvm - that was about Comey's memos and possible White House tapes.

Different "scoop".

Legitimate question: what's the recourse for this? I mean if you can get away with just saying you forgot then what's the point of telling the truth?

ZOONAMI

Legitimate question: what's the recourse for this? I mean if you can get away with just saying you forgot then what's the point of telling the truth?

Hard to say, but hopefully the forms had an attestation block saying perjury is part of the deal if you withhold anything pertinent.

GreyWind

Could someone make a larger version? I wanna use this as my Fb cover but it won't accept this one due to size.

I tried but getting the correct typography was really hard

5ErjMgR.png

Top Bottom