• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD 4 Beta Thread

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
MirageDwarf said:
MS should have included beta in Bioshock like they did with Halo 3 in Crackdown. I don't like this random selection.
BioShock is 2K Games, not Activision.

arne said:
I'll send you a FR when I get around to deleting TekunoRobby from my list. jk!
:(

:lol

arne

UncleGuito said:
I just added you on XBL (SonnyCheeba4). If you wanna play right now, just let me know.

Friends list is full. Which gaffer gets the axe? :p

I can't play until later tonight anyway, I'll send you a FR when I get around to deleting TekunoRobby from my list. jk!

Buttonbasher said:
They new Bioshock would sell itself.
I totally agree. Bioshock will no doubt sell well itself. At the end all I want is guaranteed beta.

TekunoRobby said:
BioShock is 2K Games, not Activision.

I know I was just picking latest awesome game as a carrier. :D

Forget about that. Let's focus on beta.

By the way how some of you are getting into the beta? Not the media person but others.

Dartastic

Jeesh. The fact that people are already playing this makes me sad. I've been playing the heck out of COD2 lately, and I really, really hope I can somehow manage to get an invite to this thing.

tiong_fi

5pm PST? Oh come on, think about us Europeans too! It's 3am in Finland.

(if someone can grab more keys, I will gladly accept one :D)

Voltron64

I can't wait any longer! I need in on this beta!
I have a feeling I won't get in.
dawsoncrybaby.gif

armubaba

Hopefully I can manage to slip through the F5s, Internal Server Errors, and Refusing to Load's tonight long enough to sign up for this bitch.

HOLD STRONG CHARLIEOSCARDELTA.COM, HOLD STRONG!

Dartastic

Voltron64 said:
I can't wait any longer! I need in on this beta!
I have a feeling I won't get in.
http://webpages.charter.net/ericb83/gifs/dawsoncrybaby.gif

5 PM. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH.

armubaba said:
Hopefully I can manage to slip through the F5s, Internal Server Errors, and Refusing to Load's tonight long enough to sign up for this bitch.

HOLD STRONG CHARLIEOSCARDELTA.COM, HOLD STRONG!

Werd. Hopefully I can slip off the sales floor long enough to sign up also, much as I am slipping off now to see if there are any new developments. = p

Dirtbag

Has anyone with a hotmail account even gotten a confirmation email back yet? I can't get an account to register with a hotmail account at all.

JoeLang

Has anyone with a hotmail account even gotten a confirmation email back yet? I can't get an account to register with a hotmail account at all.

Maybe they aren't allowing people with free email accounts to register.

moai

so, how many hours till the beta???? (i'm from chile son i don't know when "tonight" is)......................¿?

:D

Dirtbag

JoeLang said:
Maybe they aren't allowing people with free email accounts to register.

That would be my guess, I registered with another email account, but its not linked to my gamertag... So I dont know whats going to happen if I get in.

Quazar

Dirtbag 504 said:
That would be my guess, I registered with another email account, but its not linked to my gamertag... So I dont know whats going to happen if I get in.

I just checked what email address I used and it was aol account, which happens to be same as gamertag. But aol free so doubt it.

Dirtbag 504 said:

when I first signed up a month ago, it took hours before I got a confirmation email

I used my linked hotmail account

Top Bottom