• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD: Ghosts 30 min livestream on Game Informer (June 9th 1PM CT/2PM ET)

Super widescreen gif!

widescreen1zskce.gif
Contemporary shooter campaign gameplay epitomized in one gif. Bravo.

tci

The game doesn't look next gen at all, but seems like good fun.

And wow at the hate for everything here. Don't know if it's just jokes or serious. In any case, quite pathetic

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess guns firing bullets underwater should be just as accurate and lethal then firing a gun on land. There's no possible way that the water is enacting more resistance on the bullet being fired then if they shot the guy through air. Not to mention the casings flying out of the receiver in a fashion that isn't even taking the water around it into consideration. Then again, I guess my prior military training and learning how to move with your weapon while avoiding getting it wet or dirty to avoid possible malfunctions when you need it to work was all for naught. Let's get real. Yes you can fire a gun underwater but it would be no way as accurate or effective as Activision make it seem.
Ex military here and I've seen a APS fire underwater, admittedly it was only in a outdoor training pool which was 10 feet deep and 20 metres or so long but it worked and very well. It actually has an open receiver for water displacement and it ejects the cartridges via gas. But it does jam easily and if I remember correctly it has a very short life span before it has to be reconditioned (what I was told).

So yes you are wrong, this weapon is real but maybe its slightly exaggerated.

MercuryLS

Banned
Same on-the-rails explosion-fest with marginally prettier graphics. I hope other devs can nail smooth controls and 60fps, cause that's the only thing I like about COD.

RoKKeR

Damn, that guy looks just like this guy from BF4

Wow, the difference here is incredible.

If they can get BF4 up and running anywhere near the target footage they showed earlier in the year, then BF4 is poised to really enter the spotlight for early next gen adopters as a go-to shooter.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
As a diver... I fucking love scuba in games, even when it's done kinda bad. But honestly that shit was awful.

All that was... was the fucking sniper mission from CoD4 but underwater. No tension. Ne real feeling of scuba. The guy sinks about 50 meters in 3-4 secs without consequences. His air hose pops and the mask doesn't fill with water... that section could have been something cool, but it was just copy and paste bullshit.

Blech.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Why does everyone think the dog will die? Think of it the other way. The entire squad dies while the dog is alive (doesn't the squad pretty much die every game anyways) and cries near the squad's corpses while the camera pans out into the sunset.

END.

Alienous

Why does everyone think the dog will die? Think of it the other way. You entire squad dies while the dog is alive (doesn't the squad pretty much die every game anyways) and cries near the squad's corpses while the camera pans out into the sunset.

END.

Call of Duty: Ghosts 2

It's straight-up dawg time.

Top Bottom