• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace 8095

An excellent picture from Saturday.
55GWCNr.jpg

After reading a very angry thread on the internet with very mad Ohio St posters angered at the thought someone could believe their beloved team could be passed. I got to ask.

If,

Bama loses to Auburn
Auburn wins the SEC
Ohio St wins out

Does Auburn pass Ohio and head to the NC?

Because after reading that anger, I really want to see that happen now.
Auburn probably wouldn't get enough juice from the human polls to pass an undefeated team. FSU would likely be unanimous #1 and OSU unanimous #2. But like I said in the last thread, I really want it to come down to undefeated FSU and OSU and a one-loss Auburn because it's going to be super fun no matter who gets left out. The "How could a one-loss team jump us!?!?" rage from OSU or the "How could they leave out the SEC Champs Paawwwwllll" rage from Auburn.

After reading a very angry thread on the internet with very mad Ohio St posters angered at the thought someone could believe their beloved team could be passed. I got to ask.

If,

Bama loses to Auburn
Auburn wins the SEC
Ohio St wins out

Does Auburn pass Ohio and head to the NC?

Because after reading that anger, I really want to see that happen now.

Would be the most :jnc event ever.

Phenomic

A beautiful piece from GatorCountry on the ending of the game.Singing our alma mater after victory in the swamp was the greatest feeling in the world.

Had someone who went to the game that attended Georgia Southern come into the shop where I work. Was great chatting about the game and seeing someone be super happy for a win that they would ever rarely get.

Gives it some perspective really. I will always have a university that will have ups and downs (like all teams pretty much do), but they will be a good football school for many decades to come. So when someone says they wish they had respect from basically the entire country that hit me a bit this afternoon. Needless to say it's awesome to be in that position to have an alma matter that you can go watch dominate other teams in a good season.

Grats to that team for sure because you know it made their whole year worth the time and effort and that place is beaming with pride right now. I know it's hard for the Gators to swallow, but they will bounce back. That school can't stay down for that long. They have too powerful recruiting potential and if applied correctly... that place will be dominate again in no time.

Tear down these fences Mr Gorbachev!

Nothing stop the mirror lake jump! Instead of one night of drunk student jumping in freezing water we get 2 nights, all went according to plan. Huh OSU?

Apparently the cops there were pissed they even had to show up to "guard" the lake. Didnt event try to stop students and let them tear down the fence. Good on you cops!

BZ-Q3XkCAAAXgk6.jpg

Enfinit

GAF Pick'em Week 14 Games

(THU) Texas Tech @ Texas by 4
(THU) Ole Miss @ Mississippi State by 6
(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 4
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 10
Ohio State @ Michigan by 17
Duke @ North Carolina by 7
Alabama @ Auburn by 7
Clemson @ South Carolina by 4
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 10
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 7
UCLA @ USC by 4
Arizona @ Arizona State by 10

BONUS:
Florida State @ Florida by 69

Go Nolessssss!

bachikarn

(THU) Ole Miss @ Mississippi State by 14
(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 4
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 14
Ohio State @ Michigan by 4
Duke @ North Carolina by 4
Alabama @ Auburn by 14
Clemson @ South Carolina by 4
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 4
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 14
UCLA @ USC by 14
Arizona @ Arizona State by 14

(THU) Texas Tech @ Texas by 7
(THU) Ole Miss @ Mississippi State by 7
(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 7
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 13
Ohio State @ Michigan by 10
Duke @ North Carolina by 8
Alabama @ Auburn by 14
Clemson @ South Carolina by 7
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 8
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 9
UCLA @ USC by 9
Arizona @ Arizona State by 10

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Did any of the UW fans in this thread other than Cdy go to UW? Also, are any of you going to the Apple Cup?

andycapps

Georgia Tech Student Places Ad on Craigslist to Learn How to Kiss

ATLANTA – Michael McCarty, a 20-year-old Georgia Tech student, met his dream girl, a fellow college student, online 5 years ago.

So in preperation for her upcoming visit — when the two will meet face-to-face for the first time — Michael has turned to the Internet for help with something he hasn't experienced — kissing.

McCarty, a finance major, placed an ad on Craigslist asking for "a girl to please teach me to kiss." He says in the ad that his online girlfriend "tells me it's a big turn-off if a guy doesn't know how to kiss, and she even dumped her last boyfriend because of this."

"I want to make a good first impression, but I've never kissed before!"

5nvyynt.jpg

Quake1028

Texas by 4
Ole Miss by 11
Nebraska by 4
Washington by 11
Ohio State by 21
North Carolina by 4
Alabama by 7
Clemson by 4
Stanford by 4
Missouri by 4
USC by 4
Arizona State by 7

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Class of 2000.

Oh man, you got to see some pretty damn good football! I enjoy the rivalry so much more with people that actually attended the schools. Good luck on Friday!

Jeff-DSA

(THU) Texas Tech @ Texas by 14
(THU) Ole Miss @ Mississippi State by 13
(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 6
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 7
Ohio State @ Michigan by 17
Duke @ North Carolina by 7
Alabama @ Auburn by 10
Clemson @ South Carolina by 3
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 14
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 4
UCLA @ USC by 6
Arizona @ Arizona State by 7

ag-my001

I am shocked and confused by the number of A&M picks after last week's debacle. You know Mizzou will move the ball. It'll be a shootout at best. Where are these picks coming from?

andycapps

I am shocked and confused by the number of A&M picks after last week's debacle. You know Mizzou will move the ball. It'll be a shootout at best. Where are these picks coming from?

People still believe in A&M for some reason. Don't worry, I won't pick A&M when I do my picks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
(THU) Ole Miss @ Mississippi State by 6
(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 11
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 4
Ohio State @ Michigan by 14
Duke @ North Carolina by 4
Alabama @ Auburn by 14
Clemson @ South Carolina by 6
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 9
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 6
UCLA @ USC by 6
Arizona @ Arizona State by 9

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
:lol Come on, now. If we don't win by 30+ points, I'll be shocked. Even with Maguire, we'd win by 3 TDs at a minimum. The teams just aren't on the same playing field.

Well duh. I am just saying that if Florida does win, he will feel silly for not being there. If FSU were terrible I would still go to the Florida game if I had the opportunity. Especially since I haven't been to one since 07.

@TomVH At the time when Peppers was announcing, Michigan, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State and Rutgers were talked about.

Draxal

@TomVH At the time when Peppers was announcing, Michigan, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State and Rutgers were talked about.

Rutgers had no shot back then, and not now after all the craziness that has happened.

I'm leaning him going to Bama, due to Hand and if their cbs are as bad as the folks here are saying.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Rutgers had no shot back then, and not now after all the craziness that has happened.

I'm leaning him going to Bama, due to Hand and if their cbs are as bad as the folks here are saying.
They are. And if Marlon keeps on trending to FSU, we need a CB jewel to our class.

Oh man, theres tickets for $75 for the game this weekend. May have to make the trek up north.

I'm going with my two sisters. $150 each, but the seats are kickass. (I paid more for my Wisconsin ticket.)

We were all originally going to go to Indy for the B1G Championship, but that fell through, so we're going to Ann Arbor instead.

5-star Jabrill Peppers. RT @TomVH: "With the rumors about Coach Hoke possibly not being there I need to make sure that I have options."

Man, maybe Michigan should look for a coach at a medium size program who's had some success, that guy out in Zona looks like a good one.

I'm going with my two sisters. $150 each, but the seats are kickass. (I paid more for my Wisconsin ticket.)

We were all originally going to go to Indy for the B1G Championship, but that fell through, so we're going to Ann Arbor instead.

Yeah, think im getting them. Just got my tickets for the Champ game in the mail yesterday, bought em way back so paid face value. Sitting in section 143, pretty good seats, should be fun, first time ive been to lucas oil.

KingGondo

Banned
Goddammit, Bama.

I felt pretty good about stealing a TCU-leaning DE yesterday, and you're about to steal the best recruit in the country.

What's Hoke's contract like?

Say we blow them out 72-0 and they get embarrassed in whatever shitty bowl they go to. Will Brandon pull the trigger, or will they wait it out another year?

What's Hoke's contract like?

Say we blow them out 72-0 and they get embarrassed in whatever shitty bowl they go to. Will Brandon pull the trigger, or will they wait it out another year?

Pulled this:

If the university wants to replace Hoke for reasons other than violating his contract, the buyout starts at $8 million in his first season and de-escalates to $2 million by the final two years.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/articl...t-to-coach-michigan-football-6-years-up-to-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom