• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

Qfqqd2u.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Spurrier has a beer in his hand that is off-camera, doesn't he? Probably a Natty Light.

desh

College OT rules are terrible. It completely removes one phase of the game-special teams, and you are forced to do only red zone defense. Oh and let's say your defense forces a turnover, returns the ball to the one yard line before getting tackled-sorry go back to the 25. So dumb

I also don't like how much overtime distorts the scoreline.

The NFL does it right with their OT now that a first possession field goal doesn't win it.

jjasper

So I guess that kicker is gonna turn into a police detective transvestite in St Louis in 10 years.

Edit: glad someone came to back me up on OT setup sucking.

cashman

Banned
College OT rules are terrible. It completely removes one phase of the game-special teams, and you are forced to do only red zone defense. Oh and let's say your defense forces a turnover, returns the ball to the one yard line before getting tackled-sorry go back to the 25. So dumb

I also don't like how much overtime distorts the scoreline.

The NFL does it right with their OT now that a first possession field goal doesn't win it.

A first possession touchdown shouldn't win it either. Change that and NFL style is perfect.

ESPN gamecast is telling me Christian Bryant is getting touches right now for OSU.

Christian "destroyed ankle like a month ago" Bryant.

I know we're beating the shit out of Penn State but that seems kind of excessive.
:p

Ambient80

So I guess that kicker is gonna turn into a police detective transvestite in St Louis in 10 years.

Edit: glad someone came to back me up on OT setup sucking.

The kicker should kick the balls off of the guy holding the ball. Two times in that game he pointed the laces toward the kicker's foot. It doesn't matter a LOT, but if it's already going to be close, it could sway the ball the wrong direction.

That win was amazing. No doubt Connor Shaw is the greatest QB in Gamecock history. A true warrior. First overtime win in school history too.

Top Bottom