• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 9| Low-class football

That thing that Fox Sports 1 does? Where you sit through a commercial break, then they come back from commercial and then they throw up another banner ad? That is the most annoying thing.

That thing that Fox Sports 1 does? Where you sit through a commercial break, then they come back from commercial and then they throw up another banner ad? That is the most annoying thing.

Yeah that's very greedy. I would only accept the use of those ads during a soccer game. 45 minutes of uninterrupted play without a commercial, even with sponsors on the field would be tough on the networks

andycapps

OZd1OpJ.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Guess the Mizzou fans are going after the kicker on Twitter @ABaggett99

I remember back when we were actually good and our kicked missed an extra point against Notre Dame. His apartment door got kicked in and people carved insults into it. I guess that was like early day twitter.

Enfinit

Mizzou has Kentucky, Tennessee, Ole Miss, and A&M left on their schedule.

Cocks have Miss. St. and Florida.

COCKS TO THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP BABYYYYYYYY.

i mean the alabama murder show

AntoneM

Sankey at 188 yards at half time(or close to it). Making up for last week.

Makes me wonder if Washington is one dimensional or what? ASU shut down the running game (-5 yards for the team) and UW as a whole shut down. Most likely it was just a match up thing, like Stanford losing to Utah.

cdyhybrid

Wouldn't surprise me to see Sankey get close to 400 yds tonight unless they pull him early.

They'll pull him soon unless Cal hangs around score-wise.

Makes me wonder if Washington is one dimensional or what? ASU shut down the running game (-5 yards for the team) and UW as a whole shut down. Most likely it was just a match up thing, like Stanford losing to Utah.

O-line just failed all around in that game.

Top Bottom