• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma backup quarterback Austin Kendall had some less than flattering things to say about Ohio State's defense during his appearance on SoonerSports.

The redshirt freshman was asked what stands out about the Buckeye defense, and he was not quick to give praise.

"I think they have a really basic defense," said Kendall. "Baker (Mayfield) – he'll light them up. I'm really looking forward to it, and if my number's called, I think I can do the same."

O rly?

tebunker

Banned
Oklahoma backup quarterback Austin Kendall had some less than flattering things to say about Ohio State's defense during his appearance on SoonerSports.

The redshirt freshman was asked what stands out about the Buckeye defense, and he was not quick to give praise.

"I think they have a really basic defense," said Kendall. "Baker (Mayfield) – he'll light them up. I'm really looking forward to it, and if my number's called, I think I can do the same."

O rly?

Yikes. First off, this should just keep his mouth shut. Second how sad is it that they talk to the back uo qb. Finally, what kind of clown show does Stoops run where the back up is allowed to even go out and talk in a non-tightly controlled environment?

I am no fan of the bucknuts, well except for the candies they sell at Malley's, can't stand Urb; but I dislike Stoops and chokelehoma even more. Not smart boomer, osu is talented and they don't need motivation.

O rly?

LOL! I mean I don't have a doubt that Mayfield can get some points on us but Jesus man you are a Freshman that no one has ever heard of...be humble and stfu.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

O rly?

Why did you tell us this on the podcast last night. Changes E'erthang.

ryseing

Mizzou scored a lot last week, and they're trying to run Baylor's offense. We'll see how they do against whichever Georgia team shows up.

I stand by my theory that last week was an anomaly for Mizzou and we will soon be back to the good old 12-10 results.

Yikes. First off, this should just keep his mouth shut. Second how sad is it that they talk to the back uo qb. Finally, what kind of clown show does Stoops run where the back up is allowed to even go out and talk in a non-tightly controlled environment?

I am no fan of the bucknuts, well except for the candies they sell at Malley's, can't stand Urb; but I dislike Stoops and chokelehoma even more. Not smart boomer, osu is talented and they don't need motivation.

LOL! I mean I don't have a doubt that Mayfield can get some points on us but Jesus man you are a Freshman that no one has ever heard of...be humble and stfu.

Why did you tell us this on the podcast last night. Changes E'erthang.

Austin Kendall ‏@A_Kendall11 9 Nov 2012
I think I may be wearing everything Ohio state right now..

Austin Kendall ‏@A_Kendall11 22 Mar 2012
Ohio State #doingwork

Austin Kendall ‏@A_Kendall11 2 Sep 2012
Ohio state Top ten #1

Osa Masina charged with rape and 2 counts of forced sodomy. Expected to surrender to police today.

Edit and just after I post ESPN tells me he has surrendered. Bail expected to be set at $250k.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So a Stanford football player got $3K worth of impermissable benefits and is suspended a game. Devon Cajuste is his name. Link

I want Stanford's 2015 season vacated. Christian McCaffrey didn't play a game last season.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
So a Stanford football player got $3K worth of impermissable benefits and is suspended a game. Devon Cajuste is his name. Link

I want Stanford's 2015 season vacated. Christian McCaffrey didn't play a game last season.
Maybe not the whole season, just the first half:

Devon Cajuste Game-by-Game Stats
DATE OPP RESULT REC YDS AVG LNG TD ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
9/5 @Northwestern L 16-6 4 39 9.8 13 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
9/12 UCF W 31-7 2 24 12.0 15 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
9/19 @USC W 41-31 2 21 10.5 17 1 0 0 0.0 0 0
9/25 @Oregon State W 42-24 2 18 9.0 12 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
10/3 Arizona W 55-17 3 49 16.3 32 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
10/15 UCLA W 56-35 2 16 8.0 9 1 0 0 0.0 0 0
10/24 Washington W 31-14 1 10 10.0 10 0 0 0 0.0 0 0
10/31 @Washington State W 30-28 No statistics available.

The Joe Paterno celebration this Saturday at Beaver Stadium is going to be huge.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-lions-unveil-plans-joe-paterno-commemoration

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Penn State plans to formally honor the late Joe Paterno on Saturday by having the co-captains from his first Nittany Lions team participate in the coin toss and by airing video presentations "on the impact to student-athletes," the university said Thursday.

I hope an anonymous hacker makes some edits to the video presentations to show an actor playing Paterno telling some kid in a scene "don't be ridiculous, Sandusky didn't touch you there, now shut up my Nittany Lions have a game to win"

Smokey

Ward is clearly not 100%, and we've had nothing go our way this game.

The Oline is getting pushed around

That last TO was trash

first thurs game out of 4 for UH, awesome

UH shat the bed in this one, regardless of the outcome. Still, they are in the advantageous position of winning their relatively shite conference and making sure they show up to the big game against a Big 5, which they have done.

Big 12 spot not far behind?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Going for two is so stupid there.

Now if Houston scores a td a fg just ties.

Going up by 6 isn't that important. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom