• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It really was, but I had a bad feeling about this game all week.

We never play the Bearcats well, wasn't shocked it was close most of the game on a short schedule, Ward not 100%, along with the Oline right now.

Didn't we only win by 3 against them last season?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
It really was, but I had a bad feeling about this game all week.

Always a close game with Cincy. I remember that dreadful game at BBVA a few years back. For the rest of the conference, UH is going to be their Super Bowl. Conference games are tough regardless, and added pressure of being a top ten team. Need to get people healthy though. Healthy enough to beat the crap out of UConn back at home.

Lenz44

Banned
Not sure if posted, but Colorado's depth chart for Saturday.

IMG_20160913_110906.0.jpg

Lenz44

Banned
Rice is terrible this year and Baylor, even without depth, is going to destroy Rice tonight. Not sure why ESPN picked it up. Should be an ESPN-U game

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Rice is terrible this year and Baylor, even without depth, is going to destroy Rice tonight. Not sure why ESPN picked it up. Should be an ESPN-U game

Admin at most/all of the games between decent teams this week probably didn't want to move to Friday. Had to get what they could, and Baylor at least has an offense that channel flippers may tune in to. It's not like Oklahoma and Ohio State were going to move.

As a side note, your post got me curious as to whether Briles was still around when the game was moved to Friday, as he was a pretty good marketer and liked to get as much TV coverage for his team as possible. Looks like the announcement was made on May 25th, and May 26th was the day the findings of fact came out and Art Briles was fired.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like I've been missing the beginnings of a lot of games this year and not checking scores until the end of a quarter or a half. Tonight continues the trend.

Baylor and Rice tied at 0-0 through an entire quarter?

::edit::
wbd5G9s.png

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
This is the same Rice team that WKU put 500+ yards on in Week 1, right? Jesus, Baylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom