• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week 3 - Alabama still has more wins in Jerry World than Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They scanned my cat, I can play!

Not going to the gym tomorrow, which would have made me miss most of Florida State/Louisville. I had strained a muscle in my back last week and it hasn't gotten better (I skipped last Saturday, too, but went Tuesday and only made it worse and it hasn't improved much sense). So no gym for me, but I do get to watch football.

Hopefully, I can get back at it next week.

I'd love it if we end up doing well against Bama, but damn the traffic in town is ridiculous. Roundabouts aren't hard to understand people!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I still can't figure out why almost all experts are calling tomorrow's game in Nebraska's favor. Some by as many as 10 points. Is the Ducks' Defense really that terrible? Our offense, outside of tremendous WRs, seems suuuuuuper vanilla this year and we don't have an explosive back, as much as I like Devine Ozigbo.

I still can't figure out why almost all experts are calling tomorrow's game in Nebraska's favor. Some by as many as 10 points. Is the Ducks' Defense really that terrible? Our offense, outside of tremendous WRs, seems suuuuuuper vanilla this year and we don't have an explosive back, as much as I like Devine Ozigbo.

Brady Hoke is the D coordinator. If the Huskers play any hint of defense they'll be in the game.

cashman

Banned
@bdbsport
Rice Band is total savages. They had Fozzy the Bear making bad jokes about Title IX and Ken Starr and Baylor fans are PISSED!

Lmao the MOB is great.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
How do you throw that away? Why don't you at least try to give your guy a chance to catch it, an int isn't any worse than an incomplete pass on 4th down with 1 minute to go?

Also, ASU the worst undefeated team?

cdyhybrid

Their defense was awful even by Pac-12 standards last year.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Well, I still think a Husker win tomorrow would be huge. Bigger than MSU last year, even, since our schedule only has 4 difficultish games on it. Win tomorrow, and 10-2 is an actual, if still most unrealistic possibility.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just know I was tired and wasn't thinking clearly (more than usual).

Also, horrible horrible tacos.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Damn, buck...

2gw8s9e.gif

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Rice band spelled out IX at some point on the field. As in Title IX.

Twitter: Rice's MOB band making fun of Baylor’s sexual assault scandal at halftime. Referring to Title IX here https://t.co/kp39MsoZKi
That's not a 9. It's an 11, and it stands for the 11 faithful disciples of Jesus.

Rice is a Methodist school, right? So the religious argument works?

That's not a 9. It's an 11, and it stands for the 11 faithful disciples of Jesus.

And the star they formed afterwards was the one over Bethlehem, had nothing to do with Ken Starr.

It was an early Christmas theme, really.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
And the star they formed afterwards was the one over Bethlehem, had nothing to do with Ken Starr.

It was an early Christmas theme, really.
Or it was a snapshot of their exploration of the themes of Genesis. This one clearly dealing with God creating light in a cold, dark world.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I hope Oregon comes to play tomorrow :)

Me, too. I just want them to take an L back to Eugene. :)

Good podcast, guys. An enjoyable listen. Sounds like most of you guys have your heads on straight and either want Nebraska to win, or are calling it for them. :p

Oh shit, I wasn't even paying attention. But given Rice's history, I'm going to stay with a subtle jab at Baylor.

And in other news, UCF will be starting it's true freshman QB recruit from Hawai'i today. I guess Frost thinks it's time. I think he was Frost's first recruit when he got to UCF and tried to get him to Oregon when he was the assistant there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom