• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Aka: OSUn only team in the nation to yet give up a rushing TD :p

lol, I got you to use OSUn

Alabama and OSUn are the only teams to give up a single red zone touchdown. Both have only allowed 8 red zone appearances, but Alabama has that with 5 games to OSUn's 4 games.

lol, I got you to use OSUn

Alabama and OSUn are the only teams to give up a single red zone touchdown. Both have only allowed 8 red zone appearances, but Alabama has that with 5 games to OSUn's 4 games.

Will all change next week, Indiana dropping 30+ this week on us.

Jarnet87

Miami going to drop another barrel of oil on the dumpster fire that is FSU this season. Jimbo gonna jump ship to LSU and promote Charles Kelly to head coach. the ultimate heel turn.

We fucking get it, you can't stand the Peppers hype...

Also OSU has yet to play anybody with a pulse, you are acting the same way as Michigan fans earlier in the year which you complained about so much.

I will say that Michigan has def. played a harder schedule than tOSU so far if only because of Colorado seemingly being good. They also haven't left the city limits of Ann Arbor yet. Saying Oklahoma doesn't have a pulse though is laughable they have lost twice to 2 teams in the top 6 and just beat a ranked TCU at TCU.

P.S. Edit: Pro Wrestling sucked!!!!......j/k it was awesome and Starman was the shit!

Looks like Hurricane Matthew wants to fuck with Florida. UCF and Tulane probably going to make a decision tomorrow or Wed on what to do about the Friday night game this week.

Both have byes on November 5th, so I wonder if that is an option for a makeup date if needed.

andycapps

Rumors that Michigan@Rutgers is gonna move to noon from 7 (like the Maryland vs Michigan game last year) because of Mathew are coming out too
I don't know that moving the UGA game later than 7 would be any good. What they have to worry about is flooding even if the hurricane doesn't hit there. With that many people and potentially, people evacuating the area can be a real hazard to have that many people clustered together and all traveling at the same time.

Assuming if the game is cancelled that they'd try to move it to the end of the season maybe unless both teams have the same bye week.

Looking here, it looks like the eye of the hurricane should miss Columbia, but I'm assuming rain could still be a major issue unless it moves further out to see in projected models.

This reminds me of the trainwreck of a game in Columbia two years ago that was rain delayed. UGA warmed up and then it started pouring rain and lightning so it kept being pushed back. UGA had no place to continue to warm up so they're just standing in the tunnel trying to stay warm. Had to do it again in the field eventually but had maybe 1 1/2 hour delay. Disaster.

ryseing

Miami going to drop another barrel of oil on the dumpster fire that is FSU this season. Jimbo gonna jump ship to LSU and promote Charles Kelly to head coach. the ultimate heel turn.

Has anybody been watching the Showtime doc? I'm sure FSU is really starting to regret giving access for this year of all years...

I don't know that moving the UGA game later than 7 would be any good. What they have to worry about is flooding even if the hurricane doesn't hit there. With that many people and potentially, people evacuating the area can be a real hazard to have that many people clustered together and all traveling at the same time.

Assuming if the game is cancelled that they'd try to move it to the end of the season maybe unless both teams have the same bye week.

Looking here, it looks like the eye of the hurricane should miss Columbia, but I'm assuming rain could still be a major issue unless it moves further out to see in projected models.

This reminds me of the trainwreck of a game in Columbia two years ago that was rain delayed. UGA warmed up and then it started pouring rain and lightning so it kept being pushed back. UGA had no place to continue to warm up so they're just standing in the tunnel trying to stay warm. Had to do it again in the field eventually but had maybe 1 1/2 hour delay. Disaster.

Maybe move up the game to this thursday morning. I know A&M many years ago moved up a game to prepare for a hurricane and almost no one attended the game but at least they got it played.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Guys, if someone wants to make the Week 6 thread go for it. I can get to it tomorrow, but understand if you guys want to break in a new thread.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guys, if someone wants to make the Week 6 thread go for it. I can get to it tomorrow, but understand if you guys want to break in a new thread.

I could do it, barebones until I get a break in a little bit.

Top Bottom