• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

jjasper

#LSU AD Joe Alleva: "We have an open date before the #Alabama game. I'm not in favor of playing that day unless Alabama plays that day."

LOL. What a douche this has nothing to do with Alabama. Guess what teams play teams when they don't both have bye weeks.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Nebraska ranked 10th. Damn if I don't love it, but that is way too high! Here's hoping we go into Wiscy 7-0 and don't fold under the pressure!

I said 9-3 was likely at the start of the season, and right now, barring cataclysmic injury, seems inevitable, if maybe even at the low end of reality.

And ranked 9th in the Coaches' Poll! I agree, we've only been ranked for 4 weeks now and only have one big signature win so far (against a team that's currently falling apart). We're cruisin' for a bruisin' being this high.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LOL. What a douche this has nothing to do with Alabama. Guess what teams play teams when they don't both have bye weeks.

Teams still love to put bye weeks in front of playing Alabama, that even the team that Alabama uses it's bye week on, has their bye week.

Please make LSU play that weekend, Sankey.

Deep passes (those 20+ yds) vs OSU secondary seem like a no go

Cuaxen1WgAA5vOU.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Teams still love to put bye weeks in front of playing Alabama, that even the team that Alabama uses it's bye week on, has their bye week.

Please make LSU play that weekend, Sankey.
The tears from LSU fans on Tigerdroppings would sustain me for a whole week if this happens.

andycapps

Alleva also showing zero respect for Sankey. Zero.

LSU can play the weekend of the 29th, but it won't be against Florida because Florida is already busy that weekend.

jjasper

Alleva also showing zero respect for Sankey. Zero.

LSU can play the weekend of the 29th, but it won't be against Florida because Florida is already busy that weekend.
Sankey should basically make LSU play one of the better teams the week before Bama for eternity

jfkgoblue

Deep passes (those 20+ yds) vs OSU secondary seem like a no go

Cuaxen1WgAA5vOU.jpg
Hey, remember last week when you bragged about holding Rutgers to only 3 completions? Well Harbaugh must've read that because Michigan held Rutgers to 2 completions...

Poor Rutgers, caught in the middle of OSU-UM proxy war.
LSU needs to stop floating the 29th as a possibility.
I'm sorry man, but it's gonna happen.

Stolen from Prototype Viktor in the BCT:
LMAO

Karl2177

Texas DT Chris Nelson said a players-only defensive meeting has been called for 4:30 today.
They are fully worried about the prolific Iowa State offense. They must be shaking in their burnt orange boots at the fact that we scored a whole touchdown more than they did against Gondo State.

Lonestar

Wait does that really say J.T. has "unwarranted" Heisman hype? lol ok.

Player A
79 - 123 981 Yards 8.0 YPA 15 TD 3 INT
70 att 342 yards 4.89 YPC 4 TD

Player B
97 - 152 1242 Yards 8.2 YPA 9 TD 2 INT
62 att 296 yards 4.77 YPC 5 TD

Who are they?
A. JT Barrett
B. Jalen Hurts

jjasper

It's not happening. Our AD said it's not happening. As he should have. The debacle that UF caused is not their responsibility to fix.
It would have happened in a heart beat if UGA had beaten UT. But yeah UGA has no interest nor should they in helping fix Florida's mess

Player A
79 - 123 981 Yards 8.0 YPA 15 TD 3 INT
70 att 342 yards 4.89 YPC 4 TD

Player B
97 - 152 1242 Yards 8.2 YPA 9 TD 2 INT
62 att 296 yards 4.77 YPC 5 TD

Who are they?
A. JT Barrett
B. Jalen Hurts

Hurts is doing well he also has played 6 games not 5. Anyone that says J.T. isn't a Heisman contender is insane in my opinion.

Lonestar

Hurts is doing well he also has played 6 games not 5. Anyone that says J.T. isn't a Heisman contender is insane in my opinion.

5 1/2 games, and that's pushing it. QB competition early in the season.

Oh, and he's a true freshman.

JT Barrett is good, but no, he's not in the heisman hunt at the moment.

5 1/2 games, and that's pushing it. QB competition early in the season.

Oh, and he's a true freshman.

JT Barrett is good, but no, he's not in the heisman hunt at the moment.

Being a true freshman doesn't really matter. Okay so 5 1/2 and in that case Barrett was out by the 3rd quarter in every game except Indiana and Oklahoma. I don't want to argue as everyone has an opinion and it's only October but he is certainly in the Heisman conversation. Lamar Jackson is going to win it anyway so I guess it doesn't matter ;p

Ads are unbearable on gaf today

also if anyone from OSU should be heisman talk it should be curtis samuel, but currently no one should be.The next few games they can enter the convo vs big time opponents in prime time.

Lonestar

Being a true freshman doesn't really matter. Okay so 5 1/2 and in that case Barrett was out by the 3rd quarter in every game except Indiana and Oklahoma. I don't want to argue as everyone has an opinion and it's only October but he is certainly in the Heisman conversation. Lamar Jackson is going to win it anyway so I guess it doesn't matter ;p

Jalen doesn't have 4th quarter stats in 3 of his 6 games.

Just saying, they have close stats when averaged out (196 to 207 Pass YPG/68 to 49 Run YPG), and I have no inkling that Hurts is a Heisman contender, because he's not. Future is bright, though.

Being a true Freshman does mean something, though.

Lonestar

Bryan FischerVerified account‏@BryanDFischer
Well this is… interesting. Tennessee dismisses Danny O’Brien, the DT carted off at Texas A&M on Saturday

Bryan FischerVerified account‏@BryanDFischer
Tennessee says in a statement it is unrelated to the injury O’Brien suffered but… might want to say more than a generic statement

Yeah, good timing, 10RC.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Yo what did I miss?

Think of me CFB GAF. I'm sick and feel like death becomes here.

Thankfully my inner Bill&Ted has me not fearing the reaper.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yo what did I miss?

Think of me CFB GAF. I'm sick and feel like death becomes here.

Thankfully my inner Bill&Ted has me not fearing the reaper.

On Friday night, I could become like you are.

The current line is 34!!!!!!. I know there are extenuating circumstances for both teams, but its still depressing that this is still a reality in year 9.

:(

jfkgoblue

Coke leaves your system pretty quickly doesn't it?

Does that mean he was going full The Program and doing lines pregame?

Yeah, I doubt it was coke as that is gone is less than a week, but he had previously failed a weed test and that shit stays in your blood forever(though, apparently there are ways to flush it quickly by drinking water until you feel like puking, told to me by a Navy guy who smoked a lot and was never once caught on a drug test, but that's a different topic all together)
Are we talking about Trump or a football player

LOL, in all seriousness people are joking about Trump doing a line prior to the debates, but I actually feel like its actually true.

Top Bottom