• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Ten: Game of the Century #7: This Time We Mean It

Doorman

Just tuned into the OSU-Neb game, still don't even know which player this is but wow that looked terrible in the aftermath.

Thumbs up, though. At least he's conscious and still has his spirit, that's good.

Broank

Very bang bang here but looked clean and tommy didn't brace for impact. Was it late?

It was bang bang. Not late. He was already heading out of bounds and the defender dove at his legs making sure he went out. Just fell awkwardly maybe not expecting his legs to get taken out.

Chumly

Very bang bang here but looked clean and tommy didn't brace for impact. Was it late?
His ball arm was the one facing down and couldn't brace for impact based off his rotation

It was a little close to being late depending on what you would call already going out of bounds. He was clearly going out when he was leveled.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
God, when LSU can punt so horribly that it turns into a positive, got some of that Cajun voodoo going on.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
"I miss Jackson" was definitely the first thing I thought when Diggs dropped that punt, even before getting frustrated that it might be a turnover.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Saw that coming. Probably going to lose the game because of that. So stupid, take the points.

Safety or defensive TD here, save the game defense!

Top Bottom