• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 8 |OT| Top 25 Coug'd it. Or is it Clemsoning?

Been a Noles fan since the late 90s and this might be the worst They have been in all that time. Worse than the Chris Rix era, maybe worse than the Weatherford/Lee era. Probably on par with those Weatherford/Lee years

Also a fan since the Warrick Dunn era.

We are worse than that. At least our defense was shut-down tier back then.

Through 5 games we have 3 ints. Today's fumble for a RD was our first fumble recovery of the season.

And our offense speaks for itself. I didn't even watch the game today. I feel sorry for the players who HAD NFL dreams.

FSU on a mission to prove that coaching >>> talent

Rutgers marches on.

OOOH RAH!

Defense looks better, but still this is another year of an offense that can't do anything.

Also Ash needs to learn to get into the Refs ears because he has absolutely no fire in getting in their faces when they botch calls.

LhI2D6X.gif

Should've been a blatant holding.

Then on the same drive, Purdue ballcarrier went out of bounds at the 14, gets spotted at the 10. No challenge, nothing!

Real question here.

Are those the same hill critters in the orange-checkered overalls every game, or do the ones that choose to wear the overalls just look the same?

HeySeuss

If this site is about to end I just wanna say that I love all of you guys and it's been fun watching games with y'all and poking fun at each other. Hopefully people are overreacting with whatever is going on but it seems pretty bad.

ryseing

If this site is about to end I just wanna say that I love all of you guys and it's been fun watching games with y'all and poking fun at each other. Hopefully people are overreacting with whatever is going on but it seems pretty bad.

Indeed.

Love y'all CFB GAF. I'll try to put together a doc or something in the OP so we can stay somewhat connected.

If anyone has a better idea do PM me.

Whoops I was misinformed about Xia. RIP Cyan though.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Indeed.

Love y'all CFB GAF. I'll try to put together a doc or something in the OP so we can stay somewhat connected.

If anyone has a better idea do PM me.

So did Xia.

Needless to say I'm mildly concerned since they were the friendliest mods to sports threads on the site.

Xia still shows up on the mod list.

ag-my001

The modbot statements sound more like stepping down than outright leaving the site.

There goes the dream of all CFB-GAF with tags.

Top Bottom