• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This still doesn’t feel like wash is going to come back. They’re having a hard time accomplishing 1st downs

..and who's fault is that? That's on Taggart.

We should have went with PJ Fleck. I think he's done better at Minny than Taggart has at Oregon so far.

Oregon has no identity.

How are players transferring out the fault of the new coach who's in the middle of trying to change the program's culture in year one?

Step back from the ledge, bruh.

Serious question, were Tennessee fans high on the Jones hiring at the time?

I remember optimism, but I don't know that I'd say "high on".

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Curious they went and got that pro style QB. Seemed like an odd fit but the kid can play.

Eh. He got Carrington, Crosby and Royce to stay. He's good in my book. Leavitt was the biggest get.

Not going to deny Taggart's recruiting.. he's good.. damn good at it.

So far as a play caller and a coach.. I'm not seeing it this year... just a bunch of questionable gameplans and for a rah rah guy his teams can be a bit listless.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Wow... thought that was out of bounds.. but damn.. that was a HUGE pass while getting drilled...

..and it was luck... ha.

Top Bottom