• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 8 |OT| Top 25 Coug'd it. Or is it Clemsoning?

tebunker

Banned
If that's what y'all want I can whip one up quickly.

Yep. I was just coming in here to suggest a new home.

Honestly if we have to have another forum home I suggest we carve a spot out in a slower board. One that won't relegate us to some dark community forum

tebunker

Banned
Fancy Slack/IRC essentially. Runs on everything.

Yeah its really useful. I need to use it more. We can also have voice chat. If for nothing other than to hear Mike and Mugi yell at the tv.

Look I am serious I can think kf atleast two slower forums I used to visit and occasionally still do that will have no issues wih recurring CFB threads etc if we need a home.

That is, unless you guys just want to out in for a decidedschematicadvantage.zone website

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Man this CBS stream is running at like 10 FPS between buffers. Worse than watching the game one GIF at a time.

I also must have missed something if CFB GAF is looking for a new home?

This Illinois vs Minnesota game is actually pretty interesting when Minny is on offense.

The Illini offense is junior highschool level though

B.K.

Tennessee is doing pretty good today. They've kept Alabama to just 38 points so far and they've gotten a touchdown. Time to give Botch a raise an extension.

B.K.

I've been listening to a sports talk show from Knoxville since the end of the UT game today to hear everyone's reactions. They're pretty entertaining. They had a rumor from an anonymous source that supposedly works in UT's athletic's department that Butch Jones will be fired Monday.

Top Bottom