• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Offseason: We're Not a Football School Anyway

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
One of our wr was suspended indefinitely and is facing five felonies.

I was very relieved to find out it's just theft related stuff hah.

andycapps

One of our wr was suspended indefinitely and is facing five felonies.

I was very relieved to find out it's just theft related stuff hah.
He'll be on Last Chance U next season and then
on Auburn the next if he needs a rehabilitation year.

So a junior this year, maybe JUCO now and then senior year if he does it next year.

ryseing

"NC State football is like eating Wendy's for twenty straight years."- Ryan Nanni

Never have truer words been spoken.

Statements like that are why I've anticipated the Fullcast Atlantic preview all offseason.

"NC State football is like eating Wendy's for twenty straight years."- Ryan Nanni

Statements like that are why I've anticipated the Fullcast Atlantic preview all offseason.

Does that mean that every so often they drop a bomb ass sandwich thats amazing and then its back to average again?

LionPride

Banned

Shutdown Fullcast and Podcast Ain't Play Nobody has been my college football fix besides NCAA Football 06

Shutdown Fullcast and Podcast Ain't Play Nobody has been my college football fix besides NCAA Football 06

I've been playing NCAA 14 this week with rosters and a dynasty I started last year. The first two weeks had some big games, including an upset of #1 Clemson and a shootout between #5 UW and #6 UCLA.

ryseing

Does that mean that every so often they drop a bomb ass sandwich thats amazing and then its back to average again?

That was the gist of the preview, yeah. Rarely any bad meals or good meals, just consistently average. In your case, the bomb-ass sandwiches would be one of Russell's seasons and one of Phillip's seasons.

In the past 20 years, we have two seasons of 9+ wins and two seasons of 8+ losses, which means we've finished between 5-8 wins sixteen times.

Astounding, really. Explains why my liver isn't as shot as it should be.

All time winning percentage of .509 not including 55 ties.

You showed up in 2014 right after Florida cancelled a game with no make-up date.

And then they cancelled another game last year.

Hey we didn't cancel, it was the stupid refs with their "but lighting is dangerous" stuff. Since when was lightning dangerous anyway? And that year it was a disadvantage as it would have been a W.

Also not our fault LSU refused to come to an agreement so we went away and beat them anyway. Losers!

Eww you spent multiple years in Gainesville......... by choice?

Yeah man. Shit was great!

DGaxw8kVwAAautG.jpg

DGaxw8gVYAI-DL6.jpg

YA DUN GOOFED JIM

El_Chino

Hey we didn't cancel, it was the stupid refs with their "but lighting is dangerous" stuff. Since when was lightning dangerous anyway? And that year it was a disadvantage as it would have been a W.

Also not our fault LSU refused to come to an agreement so we went away and beat them anyway. Losers!

Yeah man. Shit was great!
Shit was beyond great. People love to knock on Gainesville like their college towns are much better.

Lol at us canceling games, loving the UF hate right now.

Oklahoma's leading returning receiver, Nick Basquine, suffers season ending Achilles injury.

Shit sucks

Although he only had 20 catches for 265 yards, which is a whole other problem in itself.

Top Bottom