• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

Wonder Woman wasn't perfect but I thought it was great. I wonder how fast a second one comes out. Also that new DC logo looked like the opening of the Justice League cartoon. It was amazing.

I enjoyed it a lot. I think the
climax battle was the only point it stumbled a little, and even then it wasn't nearly as bad as anything Dawn of Justice shat into our mouths. No Man's Land was an absolutely amazing scene.

Def make the time for the iron prometheus btw Skeleton at some point. Really cool volume and definitely enhances some aspects of Plague Of Frogs, that I'll tag
particularly to do with Memnan Saa and the Vril
. Plus it's just awesome.

I almost forget Davis was on Hell On Earth initially. Harren and Campbell just completely make that period of BPRD their own.

caliph95

Dc movies and Valiant books, who can save comics-Gaf?

Roman Reigns can.

JFeU6be.gif

Oh yeah I know that but they look cool and I'm curious!

I hope that Valiant release a hardcover collection of all the Divinity trilogy at some point.

In that case, if you have any interest in them, I really enjoyed them all a lot. The Bloodshot one was the best one. However, as a reference, I think the overall quality of the 4001 AD one-shots were better.

Valiant have a Roman comic called Britannia.

You're gonna go far, kid.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
So after buying all of Simonson's Thor, Amazon gave me another free Marvel book, so I got volume 1 and 2 of the new Daredevil for $1.80.

Its the only good recent Milligan comic

Really? Cos I though he really undercut the theme of Britannia. "No there isn't a logical solution, it is magic."

However, as a reference, I think the overall quality of the 4001 AD one-shots were better.

Bloodshot look mental in 4001AD! Wanna see what that's about. Finished vol 1 of Rai today. It was alright, felt a little too condensed story wise.

caliph95

Really? Cos I though he really undercut the theme of Britannia. "No there isn't a logical solution, it is magic."
To be fair i only read the first two issues for the first series where it was more ambiguous better than how his recent works are which are just boring and uninteresting

Owzers

I kinda stopped watching raw lately, I just don't care about these trash matches, the Goldberg/Owens and berg/Brock 30 second matches, taker losing to Reigns in his last match. Whatever these Wyatt Orton things were with bugs being video displayed on the ring. I don't think I watched the last wwe event that was Smackdown only and occasionally forget it existed.

Overwatch on the other hand...

Bloodshot look mental in 4001AD! Wanna see what that's about. Finished vol 1 of Rai today. It was alright, felt a little too condensed story wise.

Rai is pretty decent through the first two volumes. The third onwards is where Kindt really gets a handle on things and things start popping. Great event overall, and a nice return to the structure they had before with tie-ins without over-committing and alienating people.

VanWinkle

Bought Sinestro Vol 1-4 by Cullen Bunn. I've heard it's pretty great and I've been in the mood for some Green Lantern universe stuff. Plus I've heard it's good to have read in preparation for Hal Jordan and the GLC.

Ross61

Teen Titans Go has episode of Daylight literally saving time and you can't tell me that this isn't the best superhero show on tv.

I've been re-watching Young Justice since i've got a new baby and it's good to have on in the background while I feed her and whatnot, and man I forgot how into some of the silly corners of the DC universe that show gets. Monseuir Mallah is in it! The Forever People!

caliph95

I've been re-watching Young Justice since i've got a new baby and it's good to have on in the background while I feed her and whatnot, and man I forgot how into some of the silly corners of the DC universe that show gets. Monseuir Mallah is in it! The Forever People!
Remember Mallah is in a gay relationship with a brain in a jar

skybald

So Xmen Blue #9 is going to be a secret empire tie-in. Since I am new to this game, should I still preorder this book, having no interest in secret empire, or will the book still largely fall in line with the Xmen Blue story line?

Got one of the Amazon emails for buying trades. How do I use this credit? Didn't get a code or something like that, just a link to the page with the 100 trades.

Just pick one and do the 1 Click Buy thing. The promo is automatically applied.

...Then it has probably already been used going by how many trades I picked up :p

Edit: It wasn't! Picked up Remender!Venom since I had pretty much everything I wanted from the list.

I mean, I buy games all the time and don't play them, it's really not that different.

I buy the most expensive versions of fighting games then stop playing them after two days.

Tekken 7 is kicking my ass. It seems more technical than I remember. But I got pretty good at Tag 2, so I probably just haven't found my character yet.

I'm gonna get Matt Fraction's Invincible Iron-Man. Is the first volume of Bendis Iron-Man run fairly self-contained? I don't want to read the issues after David Marquez leaves.

I buy the most expensive versions of fighting games then stop playing them after two days.

Tekken 7 is kicking my ass. It seems more technical than I remember. But I got pretty good at Tag 2, so I probably just haven't found my character yet.

They had me at BULLET CLUB

4 4 4 4 LYFE

tumblr_n427hpIPUw1tt2jjyo2_500.gif

Vyer

You don't even have to bother yourself with silly things like order totals. They tempt you by not showing you the things you don't want to see.

I mean it's only a couple of dollars

*click*

oh hey there's volume two it's only a couple of dollars

*click*

oh hey I wanted to read that thanks for suggesting it amazon only a couple of

*click*

Wanderer5

Ah the times where I fell to steam sales.:p Not a lot of money, but still many cheap games that I still haven't or just barely played.

I don't think I checked out this many comics in the last week before (most of which are double dips through via Saga and Squirrel Girl). Pretty much only got 4 trades of stuff I haven't been through, plus Thanos Quest.

Top Bottom