• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki Coming to PlayStation Vita

Aeana

I kind of just assumed Nayuta would be releasing in September. Highly doubting that now.

Hm. Maybe a holiday release?

I don't think Nayuta will be moved from its planned date for the sake of this, since it's not even being worked on in-house at Falcom. I think Nayuta could still very easily come out in September.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
And who knows when YsC will be now.

They said that was supposed to be a Vita launch or launch window game when it was announced didn't they? I'd guess it's probably not too far off, unless magazines or something have implied differently.

Aeana

They said that was supposed to be a Vita launch or launch window game when it was announced didn't they? I'd guess it's probably not too far off, unless magazines or something have implied differently.

It just has a vague "2012" date. It was announced as a launch window title, I believe, but that changed not long after.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Falcom said they wanted an RPG near "NGP" launch but I don't think they ever said YsC was going to be that game, maybe it was but it was not connected officially.

omgfloofy

Banned
Sony originally named Celceta as a "launch window" title. It might be taking longer than expected for Falcom to get anything done with it- which might be why we don't have a release date at all, yet. Falcom hasn't publicly changed it, though- there's not been anything to change at all, since they never said anything about it as for its release.

I'm also with the people who say that Zero Evolution won't affect release dates for the two games from Falcom themselves. That's Chara-Ani and Kadokawa Games that are in charge of it.

I will bet that we will see Celceta before Nayuta, as well. I don't think it's too late for Falcom to release a date for Celceta if it's coming out in June. (March, yes- but I've seen them do 'fast and hard' marketing campaigns in the past. I think 3rd and Felghana both had those, where they marketed the game in about 5-7 or so weeks.) As a result, I also don't think it's too late for Nayuta to have a September release at this point.

Top Bottom