• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conker's Bad Fur Day Commentary

akira28

The commentary is a bit weird sometimes. They are bashing tutorials but the start of Conker has just that, a context button tutorial. Sure it done in a funny way, but still.

They did work for Nintendo. Who probably had some built in directives. Such as, "make that tutorial bitch, or mail me your pinkie".

Himself

From memory there were licensing issues due to the Microsoft buy-out. Could be wrong, but that's what I think I've read a few places.

That sucks if true. Watching these has me very tempted to shell out the $75 right now. The music is amazing!

-MD-

Was just wondering the other day if any new episodes were out. I know what I'm doing when I wake up.

Love watching these, BEST game on N64. The Xbox version was good too except for replacing the N64's multiplayer. Nothing is as good as that Raptor/caveman mode and colors and total war were amazing. Playing with friends and versing Einstein bots was the shit. There was also that map where you could piss on each other. Such a shame that there has been nothing like those multiplayer modes since.

Top Bottom