• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costume Quest 2 (W/M/L, PS3/4, Wii U, 360 and X1) details and new screenshots

ieatzombies

Fuck yes! So charming and got the atmosphere and feel/ my nostalgia going for halloween and was one of my favorite games of last gen! This day is turning out to be so good.

HoosTrax

The "W/M/L" part confused the hell out of me; I was about to make a post wondering why no PC version, before clicking on the Polygon article to make sure.

MarkusRJR

I played this shit out of the original. Hopefully it's just as whimsical and fun to play. It's one of the few Double Fine games I love.

Alrus

Reminds me I purchased the first one ages ago and still haven't played, will do that over the summer.

Bebpo

Banned
This game needs to be so much better than the first one. The potential is there, but the battle system needs higher difficulty & faster pace (skip animations).

reminder

Reminds me I purchased the first one ages ago and still haven't played, will do that over the summer.

Reminds me of myself. Bought the DLC for this game when it came out (december 2010?), never played it until winter 2012/2013, although i loved the main game. I just forgot about it somehow, but loved the DLC when i finally played it.

Vargavinter

Hopefully they improve the formula by alot, I loved the first few hours of the game but then you realized that you just used the same attack pattern on all the fights for the rest of the game and the DLC and the game just went to tedious and dull.

Pimpwerx

What the hell? Never heard of this game, but I'm a sucker for RPGs. Thanks for the thread. I'm going to pay attention to this one. PEACE.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Always stunned when I see a new Wii U game announcement. Guess The Cave did well enough on Wii U to warrant Double Fine's continued support. I will be buying this for sure.

Philippo

I remember playing only a demo of the first one, but loved it.
I heard it was very short, hope they fixed this in the sequel.

Boxster17

Really enjoyed the first so will be picking this up for sure. Think we got the first one free with PS+ a while back and then I ended up buying the DLC once I played through the normal game. South Park scratched this itch a bit but I'm looking forward to playing this in a few months.

Roofy

I never buy games within the first six months anymore but I'll definitely be buying this as soon as I can.

I saved the first Costume Quest for a year until I could play it during Halloween. I really loved it, flaws and all

Top Bottom