• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT| The bomb has been planted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
More like only against IBP for the most part

However, the rule usually is never bet on NA games in general.

didn't they lose to some random NA team about a week ago? Reliable i think? i feel like they never win when playing other NA teams.

also holy shit, Hiko pulls 10k viewers. i used to watch his stream all the time and 4k would be amazing.

Rivitur

Banned
didn't they lose to some random NA team about a week ago? Reliable i think? i feel like they never win when playing other NA teams.
There only losses are to reliable and iBP recently. (On the same day)

Currently C9 are 13-0 in cevo (reliable is 3-10 in this league to show that the loss in esea was a big upset) and Ibuyplanetickets is in 2nd 11-2 (loss to sapphire on nuke and to NCG on season 16-4)

ChrisW

So bought this

kone%20pure.jpg

Pretty good so far, I'm loving having extra buttons on the mouse so I can map crouch etc to it

Mr.Mike

I only play casual deathmatch when I play CS:GO. I'm still pretty bad, but I'm a lot better than I was. What's the best way to get into objective modes? The casual demolition playlist? Spectate some games? I don't have a mic and I have all voices muted, because in deathmatch at least, people are unbearably annoying. Is this considered unacceptable?

I'm at a point where I'm fascinated by the game. I have about 50 hours under my belt which I know is nothing for a game like this but it still amazes me that I can play it that much and come into this thread and not have any idea what the hell you guys are talking about.

Playing a few rounds of casual might be good just to get an idea of whats going on. But if you really want to get better your just gonna have to play MM. I really recommend getting a mic.

And here's a guide if you feel like doing some reading.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302540252

Omega

Banned
VP fucking sucks.

they're gonna choke a 2-0

oh well, at least i only bet like 20 cent skins and nothing of real value

Fjordson

Man, watching Counter-Strike is still so fun for me even after all these years.

I just started watching this week on twitch and now Hitbox because I randomly got the CS bug. I'm now determined to build my first gaming PC in like 7 years. Mostly for CS: GO :lol

Strider

Holy shit at this series O_O

I've been doing my best to keep Shadow calm but all his most expensive skins are on the line. NiP gotta win Dust II....

K.Sabot

I sure hope NiP practiced Dust 2.

So NiP has won their last 5 on here, but not against VP.

They're 3-1 over VP on the map historically.

ViviOggi

Holy shit at this series O_O

I've been doing my best to keep Shadow calm but all his most expensive skins are on the line. NiP gotta win Dust II....
I only bet 3 bucks worth of skins and I've been on the edge of my seat for the past hour, don't even want to imagine how he's feeling right now

Omega

Banned
wow. i didn't even get to see dust.

it was just stuck on the screen between matches saying dust 2 was coming up next

SCR

Neo Member
Welp it's over, NiP forgot how to play T side Dust 2.

What are you talking about? They played the T
hrow
gameplan perfectly. ;)

What a game. What a series! I had a thought to switch bets, but said fuck it. I put my faith into the biceps and fell asleep at the beginning. Wake up to hear they demolished NiP on Mirage, and there were 2 aces for VP. They were making their 10-5 Inferno push as well.

Unbelievable start to the Legends series.

Shadownet

Banned
I only bet 3 bucks worth of skins and I've been on the edge of my seat for the past hour, don't even want to imagine how he's feeling right now

I'm uninstalling the game and dismantling my computer as we speak. This week have been really bad for me both in real life and online.

Omega

Banned
im gonna join CoolS and bet on C9.

i have a bunch of skins i dont really care about, and in the 1% chance C9 doesn't bodied by Swag, I get $6 back in skins

cHinzo

Pretty happy with the VP underdoge win. NiP should have taken Nuke tho and VP should have closed it at 16-13 on Inferno, but they kept playing way too agressively and got punished for it. Both team's T side were awful on Dust2, which is odd, since the map is T-side favoured.

f0rk

When you queue competitive before being ranked is there a hidden rank you are playing at that can be guessed by the people you are matched with?

Think I might start playing cs again my steam is cotswoldclose if any EU gaffers want to play tomorrow. Need to sort my mic out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom