• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain |OT| - I'm the master, and you're the puppet!

Dorarnae

platinum_zpskxktnull.png

yay! there's still a bit more I can do in the game I think

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
80 hours.

Thats pretty insane considering how you usually blast through titles lol. Good measuring stick of the crazy amount of content the game has.

Due to all these other releases had to put the game on the back burner. Since it most def is a title that I like to play for longer periods of time as playing in bursts doesnt seem to work too well for me with the game.

Dorarnae

Thats pretty insane considering how you usually blast through titles lol. Good measuring stick of the crazy amount of content the game has.

Due to all these other releases had to put the game on the back burner. Since it most def is a title that I like to play for longer periods of time as playing in bursts doesnt seem to work too well for me with the game.

I did search quite a bit for some stuff,like you need certain coven for some boss and they're in some locked chest so you need to do some backtracking when you get some keys to open those chest in previous dungeon..., but I skipped a lot of dialogue, and there's lot of it in the game hehe.
I also could of lowered the difficulty at some place but I kept playing on normal, except one boss where I did it on easy but could of done it on normal, but I saw what easier difficulty was...

I'd say the weakpoint of the game is replay value (well maybe it's higher when you understand japanese for story...), but it was a fun game that tried many new things. the exploration was fun.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Sorry for the necrobump, but this is the OT, so I'll take my chance for gathering some info.

First things first, I'd love to know why I was, for lack of a better word, executed by the game last night. I was rushing through the forest realm with a high-30s-low-40s party, when I was intercepted by a Giant Pecoro. Then I noticed my entire party had its 'escape' option grayed out. Then I died. Reinforcement was at 0, perhaps used up by myself earalier -- no recollections. Later on in the base I also noticed my karma was at 78. Any idea why did that 'no-escape' death happen? I don't use escape that often, so I might have missed a detail or three about it.

Top Bottom