• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creator of the Big Mac died Monday at age 98.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mac - Wikipedia said:
Big Mac Sauce is delivered to McDonald's restaurants in sealed canisters designed by Sealright, from which it is meant to be directly dispensed using a special calibrated "sauce gun" that dispenses a specified amount of the sauce for each pull of the trigger.[7] Its design is similar to a caulking gun.

RIP good sir.

Exclusive footage of this guy after he finished his creation...

68d516a6ac4a1ce16007b25c31af10a3.gif

The guy who invented Cup of Noodles lived until his late 90's too. He ate them all the time until the day he died.

Big Mac and Cup of Noodles, the two healthiest foods on Earth!

I should get a Big Mac tomorrow. RIP

Big Mac is delicious. I used to get a Big Mac and small coke for lunch years ago, would forego the fries as my local McD always had them on too long or something, were always shitty.

But the Big Mac was always on point.

HeySeuss

Didn't supersize me basically confirm that it's not the sandwiches but the fries that are the real unhealthy food? Obviously the burgers aren't great, but eaten without fries they're not as bad as people think.

Didn't supersize me basically confirm that it's not the sandwiches but the fries that are the real unhealthy food? Obviously the burgers aren't great, but eaten without fries they're not as bad as people think.

Supersize Me didn't really prove anything, the experiment was entirely flawed. However, it was popular enough and convinced enough of the right people that they needed to change their entire menu and marketing.

In any case, I feel a strong Mac attack coming on in honor of the man behind the legend.

A mass murderer ��

More like mass burgerer.

Size and portion control.

I get a hamburger and small fries once a week with a water. It comes to under 500 calories and usually satisfies my fast food craving.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick

Well fries a super calorie dense with unhealthy fats and carb bombs. Look at the caloric content of a burger and place that against large fries that accompany it. At least with a burger you're getting a good amount of protein and can work it into a healthier diet throughout the day with its macronutrient ratio.

Edit: I just looked it up, 510 for large fries, 530 for a Big Mac. Its a one or the other situation. Both are eating up half the average persons caloric DV. Of course this is just based off of caloric content. Both aren't beacons of nutritional content. God help the person that gets a shake with their combo.

Takuan

RIP. His legend will live on forever. I just had McDonald's yesterday, but I might get a Big Mac in his honor.

Violet_0

Banned
Edit: I just looked it up, 510 for large fries, 530 for a Big Mac. Its a one or the other situation. Both are eating up half the average persons caloric DV.

wait, are you saying that 1000 cal is the average person's daily carlories limit, or did I misread it and you meant 2000 cals (fries + Bic Mac together)? Because 1000 cals is unsubstainable for most people

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
wait, are you saying that 1000 cal is the average person's daily carlories limit, or did I misread it and you meant 2000 cals (fries + Bic Mac together)? Because 1000 cals is unsubstainable for most people

Oh I meant when consuming a big mac and a large fry. That's excluding the soda too which makes it more than half.

I alienate two McMuffins this morning after not having it for a while. So good.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hero.

Though the Quarter Pounder with Cheese is the best McDonald's burger.

Yep. Big Mac is clearly a cultural icon but I never really liked them. Royale with cheese is their best burger. Although sausage and egg muffin is glorious too

ReAxion

Supersize Me didn't really prove anything, the experiment was entirely flawed. However, it was popular enough and convinced enough of the right people that they needed to change their entire menu and marketing.

In any case, I feel a strong Mac attack coming on in honor of the man behind the legend.

And it's never been replicated.

Between this and the taco-fantastic thread, I'm having a hard time deciding where to lunch

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Had a Big Mac today in honor of this man.

I regret nothing. I still love this damn sammich.

Even had a Grand Mac like 3 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom