• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CrowbCat - 5 Years + $40M = ME Andromeda

Erasus

The bugs I dont care about as these vids are compiled and just shows the worst stuff. Probably wont happen in a regular playthrough.
But the writing...
Ill get it one day though

Mahonay

Banned
The bugs I dont care about as these vids are compiled and just shows the worst stuff. Probably wont happen in a regular playthrough.
But the writing...

Multiple people in here have said already you can regularly experience bugs in a normal play-through.

Most previews of this game mention the insane amount of bugs this game has.

Kuga

The end of the video was scathing.

I feel bad for the franchise and the people who worked on ME:A. There were obviously tremendous issues during development and they were forced to push it out the door (at least I am assuming this, because otherwise there is absolutely no excuse given the five year cycle).

TI82

Banned
Multiple people in here have said already you can regularly experience bugs in a normal play-through.

Most previews of this game mention the insane amount of bugs this game has.

Yep, my time with the trial was really buggy. And my friend is playing on Xbox one says that game is insanely buggy. He avoided reviews so he could go in fresh and is really upset at himself lol

thenexus6

nEGCgQ2.gif

Does anyone know the original sauce? They sound funny.

Man I was looking forward to this video more than the game itself.

But the writing...
It happens as someone whose played it. It's been awhile since I'v played a game with so many issues.

Audioboxer

Talk about atrocious project management to have all this time and money and release something going so backwards from the original trilogy.

As always the jank aside, which can be mostly patched, the writing and VA is what sinks this.

JCH!

Just imagine being one of the people who spent 5 years working on this game and watching this video.

Ouch.

mreddie

No Man's Sky: Well, I'm a buggy space game and I doubt anyone won't make that mistake again.
Mass Effect: Hold my beer.

That fucking ending.

Bioware won't join the EA graveyard...yet.

Nokterian

At this point ME3 is a masterpiece..i am playing this game and seeing the animations and camera work, i do not feel emerged in this new world of ME. I am baffled how this got out the door to think of.

I love the gameplay and combat but the writing,the choices you make it doesn't feel ME to me at this moment.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
At least BioWare will corner the meme space for the forseeable future now

That's a pro right?

A couple mins in and "I don't need an army, I've got a krogan" might be one of the worst lines I've heard in a while. lol how did some of this make it in.

Mergesort

Oh my god, I just finished the whole video. This guy is amazing at this. The " I am only human" trailer made me almost wet my pants.

Top Bottom