• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories appear on iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
gK0S6f8.png

grkazan12

I would jump on a vinyl and I don't even have a record player. I'm waiting to jump on something to see if any special editions pop up on amazon or somewhere else.

A poster of the album cover would be a pretty sweet bonus.

Kanyon

I am loving these snippets, brings me back to 1997 when I first listened to Homework and absolutely fell in love with Daft Punk!

Haven't bought music in so long, but DP always get my money!

Dead Man

Tron OST is cool I guess, but as an OST, it sucks, and as a Daft Punk album, it sucks, so... meh.

Human After All is just undercooked, a problem solved with Alive 2007.

I think it's pretty hard to deny that Daft Punk's recent output has been... inconsistent. But I think they could just as easily put out a great album and put all those worries to rest.

I don't even kow what I'm reading here. Tron was a bad soundtrack? Not just not awesome, but actually bad? That is some good shit you are on man.

Salsa

bought vinyl, $50, and my player broke last week

dont even give a shit, i'll buy another in time god dammit

we're up all night to get lucky

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ASHSAHAFSDJKKFDSAHJCQWKJQEWKJCQ;LKMCWKL;MCRWQKL;WJCDWAKJCHDHNLVEHLKVHKVDSJKVFLKJVFKJVFJK FSVKJVFSDJKVSFJVFLKJFSD;LKJV;KJ;A F JVJDSF;JKVSFJ;LKVFJKVFSJFDS

6r0fc.gif

The kings have returned.

Listened to the entirety of Discovery (thanks to Interstella 5555). I liked some of the work, but the repetiveness of their music didn't leave a good impression. I love some of the beats, but I felt like they sorta squandered their talents.

I hope the new stuff really blows that other stuff away. Looking forward to future goodies. on youtube :(

Gav

I need somewhere to preorder the vinyl in the UK now!
Myplaydirect ships from the US. Hurry up UK!

Edit: Pre-ordered anyway. Import duties, be damned.

bomma_man

I don't even kow what I'm reading here. Tron was a bad soundtrack? Not just not awesome, but actually bad? That is some good shit you are on man.

It's pretty mediocre. Most of it sounds like it could be written by any old hack.

Listened to the entirety of Discovery (thanks to Interstella 5555). I liked some of the work, but the repetiveness of their music didn't leave a good impression. I love some of the beats, but I felt like they sorta squandered their talents.

I hope the new stuff really blows that other stuff away. Looking forward to future goodies. on youtube :(

I don't think dance music is for you

Danj

I asked this a few pages back but it got lost in the hype.

Is the digital version of this exclusive to iTunes or something? Is there anywhere else to preorder it? The "direct" page only has physical CDs and vinyl.

Ban Puncher

Whelp, time to buy a new turntable.

I'm thinking either a relatively affordable Rega RP3 or a Rega RP6 and eat dogfood and tap water for a month.

Fjordson

...because you can rip it?
True, but a digital album download code is always great for impatient people like me. The Italians Do It Better label always gives you one when you order physical formats so you can listen while you wait for something to ship.

(Nitpicking, I know)

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
True, but a digital album download code is always great for impatient people like me. The Italians Do It Better label always gives you one when you order physical formats so you can listen while you wait for something to ship.

(Nitpicking, I know)
Yeah, I agree that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom