• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Go to the merchant in Undead Burg and buy the Residence Key from him. Then go into the lower Undead Burg and head towards the area with those torch-wielding undead. Just before you get to that area look for a door on your left. If you get close to that door you'll hear someone ask for help. Open it up and you'll find a sorcerer in there along with a corpse in a barrel. The corpse should have a catalyst.

Thanks, I also realized I wasn't counting the smith in new londo, he has one too.

2AdEPT

does anything help you not get one shotted by guys in the back?

1.) carry a lighter weapon - they re just waiting for you to lunge with an attack and your recovery from that animation, if slow, is just what they are looking for. If you know what you are doing you nay be able to knock them down with a tank sword or axe, but you can't miss so you gotta wait til you know you will hit, like when they have used lots of stamina and their shield will break.

2.)If they try to roll by you to one side don't roll forward away from them or try to swing at them on theiry way by...the roll is invincible and you wont hit and now you are exposed......simply turn around and face them with shield up....never let them see your back....even if you think you have separation NEVER turn your back....sit back up against a wall if you have to.

3.) be patient. whoever has more will win. let the other guy attack first and expose themselves.

4.) carry close range magic or pyro.....wog for faith based, crystal homing soul mass for magic, great combustion for pyro.

2AdEPT

So from reading this thread, well a few posts, you can get an axe by chopping off its tail? I got an axe from the church rooftop boss but thought it was regular loot. Didnt know you had to chop its tail to get it.

Anyways im at the Depths. Pretty overwelmed atm, i mean i havent been to the forests and below that entrance there is a huge enemy i ignored. Im SL24 or so. Still feel week. Not enough loot i have found. Still using a long sword. Guess ill have to upgrade that soon.

I don't know why people insist on going to the depths without proper curse resist armour...I never went there ever until I got equipped early on, but after 3-4 characters I was cocky and too lazy....got cursed in seconds as I was used to be able to take a hell of a lot of curse juice in the past.......once you get properly equipped the curse won't touch you as lon as you try to avoid the juice by getting behind them and dispatching them quickly iif they are bunched.
there is a set in blighttown, there is a set associated with the hydra in the basin, and there is one which is the easiest to get, albeit not as flashy as the other two, but does the job, once the fire-keeper is killed by lautrec.

the big guy in darkroot is easier than you think...
the magic shots stop at close range...just bring a shield with high stability and a sharp slash or pierce weapon (anything but blunt) ....you can slice off each neck one at at time when they lunge at you.

although I realize that your SL feels low, you can mitigate a low soul level with strategy, and summoning others....I have a character that I designed to help noobs who is still sl 29 and has killed Orn and Smough. I'm not that skilled, but I do know the game and strategies, and what equipment will help for which area etc....most strategies are available to all to figure out without guides or this site if you wish. The depth is an area that requires patience but once you figure out hte map its really quite manageable....
the place where you get the evil eye-ring (one that enables you to get health from klling things) represents the far end of the sewer system and deepest part of the depths...once you leave that room there is a linear path back, (assuming you fall down no more holes!) once you get back to the bonfire, (or if you fell before getting one there is one) there are two paths...one back the way you came but there is the boss option, the other kills the giant rat and the magic spamming channeller

pmj

I tried some New Londo Ruins co-op and was summoned after a rather long wait. We had no problems with the boss, mirroring my experiences of just steamrolling them that I had in my solo NG, NG+ and NG++ games. I had always defeated them before the next one arrived. I also had yet to die in this fight.

But then I was summoned into a game where they had significantly more health. So much more that the second one would arrive when the first one had half his health left. I died, put down my sign again, was summoned by the same guy again, and died the same way again.

I think I missed the boat in a way. Summoning is probably best done below level 80. I thought this particular boss was a good choice as I (mistakenly as it turned out) thought it was a complete pushover, but I think I need to try somewhere else.

I have some questions. I'm level 125. Should I level up more for more HP and damage output or would this hurt my already poor chances of being summoned? Or would it perhaps make it even more likely that I end up in someone's NG+++++ where victory for a klutz with a shitty build like me is unlikely?

sixghost

I tried some New Londo Ruins co-op and was summoned after a rather long wait. We had no problems with the boss, mirroring my experiences of just steamrolling them that I had in my solo NG, NG+ and NG++ games. I had always defeated them before the next one arrived. I also had yet to die in this fight.

But then I was summoned into a game where they had significantly more health. So much more that the second one would arrive when the first one had half his health left. I died, put down my sign again, was summoned by the same guy again, and died the same way again.

I think I missed the boat in a way. Summoning is probably best done below level 80. I thought this particular boss was a good choice as I (mistakenly as it turned out) thought it was a complete pushover, but I think I need to try somewhere else.

I have some questions. I'm level 125. Should I level up more for more HP and damage output or would this hurt my already poor chances of being summoned? Or would it perhaps make it even more likely that I end up in someone's NG+++++ where victory for a klutz with a shitty build like me is unlikely?
I'm not sure what you're asking. You're SL125, which falls in to the range that most people seem to stop leveling, so you're probably able to be summoned into anything from a regular NG to a NG+x7.

If you were just running through the NG+s by yourself or with a friend you knew would stay in the same level range, it would be a good idea to keep pace with the increased HP and damage of each additional NG+, but like you said, that would also decrease your pool of possible co-op partners.

If you're really doing as well as you can vs the 4 Kings(using either strategy, taking with high poise and just twohanding your strongest weapon, or dodging their attacks and spiking them with pyromancy/sorcery, then you might want to consider starting a new character with a very specific build planned out.

With a good build you could probably beat the 4Kings solo until NG++ or NG+++. Doing it Co-op would probably just make it that much easier.

Maybe post your build and let us see if you made any big mistakes.

pmj

I'm not sure what you're asking. You're SL125, which falls in to the range that most people seem to stop leveling, so you're probably able to be summoned into anything from a regular NG to a NG+x7.

If you were just running through the NG+s by yourself or with a friend you knew would stay in the same level range, it would be a good idea to keep pace with the increased HP and damage of each additional NG+, but like you said, that would also decrease your pool of possible co-op partners.

If you're really doing as well as you can vs the 4 Kings(using either strategy, taking with high poise and just twohanding your strongest weapon, or dodging their attacks and spiking them with pyromancy/sorcery, then you might want to consider starting a new character with a very specific build planned out.

With a good build you could probably beat the 4Kings solo until NG++ or NG+++. Doing it Co-op would probably just make it that much easier.

Maybe post your build and let us see if you made any big mistakes.
I suppose what I'm after is just to co-op a few times as painlessly as possible. Right now it seems I have to wait 10-30 minutes before being summoned. I also have 600k souls on me that I don't know what to do with. I need to successfully co-op two more times to join the Sunbros so that's why I'm asking. Starting over is not an option, it has to be on this character. Even though I was just doing 4 Kings I haven't even beaten Capra yet, so I might have better luck being summoned in the Depths or Blighttown.

You probably don't need to know my build anymore, but here it is.

Level 125
Vitality 41
Attunement 12
Endurance 60
Strength 42
Dexterity 20
Resistance 13
Intelligence 10
Faith 9

I made mistakes all right. But I still think I'm gonna pump more points into Endurance. Ring of Favor and Protection combined with Havel's ring is just about enough to let me use the gear I want to use. But I can't have both rings on all the time.

sixghost

I suppose what I'm after is just to co-op a few times as painlessly as possible. Right now it seems I have to wait 10-30 minutes before being summoned. I also have 600k souls on me that I don't know what to do with. I need to successfully co-op two more times to join the Sunbros so that's why I'm asking. Starting over is not an option, it has to be on this character. Even though I was just doing 4 Kings I haven't even beaten Capra yet, so I might have better luck being summoned in the Depths or Blighttown.

Level 125
Vitality 41
Attunement 12
Endurance 60
Strength 42
Dexterity 20
Resistance 13
Intelligence 10
Faith 9

I made mistakes all right. But I still think I'm gonna pump more points into Endurance. Ring of Favor and Protection combined with Havel's ring is just about enough to let me use the gear I want to use. But I can't have both rings on all the time.

That's really not horrible. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with Endurance that high, but if you have a specific reason for it, that's ok.

Your build is just a pure tank. Your INT or FAI isn't high enough to use some kind of damage boosting spell like the Magic Weapons, or Sunlight Blade, but you'll be a beast to take down, especially since you'll be moving really quickly with heavy ass armor.

If you need a way to do more damage, you could always just using a +15 normal weapon, and buy a ton of lightning or fire resins, and use those to bump your damage up.

Anyway, if you just want to get your Sunlight Medals, stop leveling up and just keep trying to be summoned. Try Anor Londo if you are comfortable with the Smough and Ornstein fight.

malfcn

I messed up I think with putting a point in intelligence. But I am early in the game, and it's only one so in the long wrong probably not bad.

Do thieves crit higher for any reason? Why not make a thief and just crit all the time?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
I messed up I think with putting a point in intelligence. But I am early in the game, and it's only one so in the long wrong probably not bad.

Do thieves crit higher for any reason? Why not make a thief and just crit all the time?

As far as I know crits are only backstabs and parrys, and well, you can't do those all the time.

sixghost

As far as I know crits are only backstabs and parrys, and well, you can't do those all the time.

The starting classes really shouldn't be considered actual classes, just starting sets of stats and equipment.

That sentence about high crits is only because the Thief starts out with a Bandit Knife, which has the highest crit bonus in the game (147). Other daggers and some rapiers also have a higher bonus than the normal 100.

And yeah, crits are parry/ripostes and backstabs, which can be pretty easy to get once you are pretty good at parrying, and backstabs are easier than you think when you get the strategy of it down.

I don't know why people insist on going to the depths without proper curse resist armour...

honestly i think most people are going to end up going to the depths well before they encounter the hydra, or blight-town, or
lautrec kills the fire-keeper

it's easy enough anyway as long as you kill them fast and always get out of the clouds asap. i never bother with putting on curse resist stuff down there and i haven't been got yet. /knocks on wood ;)

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The starting classes really shouldn't be considered actual classes, just starting sets of stats and equipment.

That sentence about high crits is only because the Thief starts out with a Bandit Knife, which has the highest crit bonus in the game (147). Other daggers and some rapiers also have a higher bonus than the normal 100.

And yeah, crits are parry/ripostes and backstabs, which can be pretty easy to get once you are pretty good at parrying, and backstabs are easier than you think when you get the strategy of it down.

Yeah, but some things can't be backstabbed was my point.

Just got the boar helmet, awww yeah.

I just got beat by a guy with a huge flaming hammer. First time I've seen that weapon. Anyone know what it was? Not a hammer with just fire damage... It looked like he was carrying around a giant flaming torch.

pmj

Woo, got summoned within a minute when I put my sign down at the Depths bonfire. We destroyed the Gaping Dragon. But before that we killed the Channeler. From below. With arrows.

Then I put my sign down again and have waited 17 minutes so far. Only one more round to go!

one85x

I just got beat by a guy with a huge flaming hammer. First time I've seen that weapon. Anyone know what it was? Not a hammer with just fire damage... It looked like he was carrying around a giant flaming torch.
Charcoal Pine Resin?

What exactly is "occult" damage?

Also, I can use magic weapon, but when I try to cast it nothing happens, what gives?
What are you trying to use it on? Weapons that already have an upgrade enchantment, like magic or lightning, can't be further buffed with spells or resins.

sixghost

Yeah, but some things can't be backstabbed was my point.

Just got the boar helmet, awww yeah.

What exactly is "occult" damage?

Also, I can use magic weapon, but when I try to cast it nothing happens, what gives?

Oh my mistake. Yeah that sucks, but lucky the bandit knife also has Bleed damage, so you can still hold your own against bosses that can bleed, which most early bosses can.

Occult weapons are Faith scaling weapons that usually have a better level of scaling(B vs C usually), but they lose the special property of divine weapons, which allow you to kill stuff in the Catacombs without resurrecting. Also, I think the ratio of magic damage to phys damage is different, which is also good.

To use magic, equip the catalist, then use either RB or LB depending on which hand is in. Don't forget to attune the spell at a bonfire.

Septimius

Hahaha, I invaded some guy a while back and got 880k souls for it. He was hardly even a challenge.
3AQmK.gif

I've been doing a ton of invading recently while putting off starting NG++, and I'm up to 620K souls. I give them hell, but if they beat me they get a reward.

The amount of souls the invader or the host gets for killing the other isn't based on how much you carry, but what SL you are. 880k when you invade means host was level 395

I have come to see what you guys were all talking about in OT3 now. Backstabs completely ruin PVP. I can respect when someone is obscenely good at it and just backstabs you over and over until you're dead, but it really isn't any fun.

Backstabs is the one thing people commonly complain about, but they seem to be forgetting that there is no way to backstab without it connecting on YOUR screen. That means when you backstab, you have to land it as you would a normal enemy. Then comes the latency, which will make the backstabee feel it came from no where, because you've moved since he actually backstabbed.

It's nothing but latency playing it up. It's hard to backstab. If you learn to think with latency in mind, you'll easily see when you're making openings to be backstabbed. And that's the only reason why you get backstabbed, because you make an opening for it. So yeah, it requires some tactic when you run into someone who knows what they're doing, but that's the way it should be.

2AdEPT

Thanx for that BUT can I run to get that claymore and try to block the dragon's fire while using potions or would I somehow have to kill him first? I have the weakest bow&arrows, so I doubt I can do it that way.

I hope I can just run through the bridge, block fire attack+heal and do that a few times.

there is a way to approach the dragon from behind if you
have master key or are fearless and skilled enough to dodge a tonne of tough enemies and ghosts in new londo valley of the drakes....if you have master it only requires you to run by two drakes, an old dragon, a prowling demon and a black night....you will access a blacksmith, get a cool stamina shield, and be able to do the parish level backwards (enemies facing away gives you more time to surprise them.)

2AdEPT

start over and use that character with the build as you said for your platinum....so much more fun to pvp this game from the start...i am on character five and he is a pyro that likes to help noobs...he is sl 29 and found loads of help in anor londo despite being such a low level....you are right being low sl is important for PVP and makes the game waaay more challenging and interesting for PVE.

sixghost

Man the lag really makes the PvP in this game less fun than it should be. I was getting hit by phantom backstabs a ton.

Also, people camping forest invaders 3v1 for hours at a time completely ruin the point of that covenant.

2AdEPT

Level 125
Vitality 41
Attunement 12
Endurance 60
Strength 42
Dexterity 20
Resistance 13
Intelligence 10
Faith 9

don't know which ring you should ditch, but most tanks wear the darkwood ring ahead of havels or favor don't they? IMO the darkwood ring is the best in the game because not only does it allow you to roll better and rolling rules most fights, but you get the equip burden reduction you seem to be looking for as well ....you may also be missing out on the benefits of the father's mask if you missed the dark wood. Patches (father's) and Shiva in blighttown are the vendors you want.

I would ditch the favor ring....cant stand the "must have on all the time aspect" does not seem to be worth it. Definitely go darkwood and havel's if you want to tank.

pmj

don't know which ring you should ditch, but most tanks wear the darkwood ring ahead of havels or favor don't they? IMO the darkwood ring is the best in the game because not only does it allow you to roll better and rolling rules most fights, but you get the equip burden reduction you seem to be looking for as well ....you may also be missing out on the benefits of the father's mask if you missed the dark wood. Patches (father's) and Shiva in blighttown are the vendors you want.

I would ditch the favor ring....cant stand the "must have on all the time aspect" does not seem to be worth it. Definitely go darkwood and havel's if you want to tank.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not looking to do a lot of online play. I can wait around a couple of hours to get summoned again as I only need to do it one more time. Gaping Dragon was perfect as there's basically no risk of failure.

And unfortunately, Dark Wood Grain Ring does nothing to your equip load. The roll is nice, but I rarely ever roll anyway. Mask of the Father is good, but I tend to choose Mask of the Child over it.

2AdEPT

honestly i think most people are going to end up going to the depths well before they encounter the hydra, or blight-town, or
lautrec kills the fire-keeper

that's why I posted....most people don't get why the developers put the master key in the game and made all other gifts useless. They created the "obvious" path for the masses and perhaps to sell more copies overall...but put the master key and londo door in for their die hard fans....and obvious to me is that THIS was their preferred and intended route for those that wanted the challenge to find the real path which rely's on logical order of items...not geography.

2AdEPT

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not looking to do a lot of online play. I can wait around a couple of hours to get summoned again as I only need to do it one more time. Gaping Dragon was perfect as there's basically no risk of failure.

And unfortunately, Dark Wood Grain Ring does nothing to your equip load. The roll is nice, but I rarely ever roll anyway. Mask of the Father is good, but I tend to choose Mask of the Child over it.

By wearing it you eliminate the need for one other ring as you can roll at anything under 50% right....with your stats it would appear you have a tone of endurance so 50% is a pretty good deal isn't it? I guess I don't know why you would be short of wearing the armour you want otherwise? what;s the problem if you don't want to roll?

pmj

By wearing it you eliminate the need for one other ring as you can roll at anything under 50% right....with your stats it would appear you have a tone of endurance so 50% is a pretty good deal isn't it? I guess I don't know why you would be short of wearing the armour you want otherwise? what;s the problem if you don't want to roll?

I thought running speed was lowered at 50% equip load and above. What is definitely true is that you are more or look more sluggish to get started running. Maybe it's just the animation playing a trick on me, and there's actually no difference in either time from standstill/walking to running nor in running speed.

I think I need to do some timed sprinting...

Dark Wood Grain Ring is better than Havel's Ring, depending on the armor you're wearing. It lowers the required equipment load needed to do the light roll (which changes into the ninja flip) and give you full running speed from 25% of your max to 50% of your max.

So effectively, you can wear heavier armor in most cases and still have full movement speed plus a roll that is faster and has more invincibility frames than even the light roll. Thing is honestly overpowered.

Septimius

I thought running speed was lowered at 50% equip load and above. What is definitely true is that you are more or look more sluggish to get started running. Maybe it's just the animation playing a trick on me, and there's actually no difference in either time from standstill/walking to running nor in running speed.

I think I need to do some timed sprinting...

Without Darkwood Grain Ring, you have three speeds.
> 0 to < 25 - fastest
>= 25 to < 50 - medium
>= 50 to < 100 - slow
(then super-slow)

With the Darkwood Grain Ring, you get only two speeds
> 0 to < 50 - fastest (same fastest
>= 50 to < 100 slow

You get the added benefit of having more invincibility frames with the Darkwood roll. Again, there's no difference in any weight all the way up to 50%

pmj

Thanks for the Dark Wood Grain Ring info AlphaDragon and Septimus. Very interesting.

I'm going to give it a go for a while, though I think I may have to ditch my backup shield and a piece or two of the Havel set to make it work.

Tomodachi

Seriously, fuck that shit. It seems like every day I'm seeing more assholes and less polite, honorable opponents.
Yes, I get invaded a lot by people with amazing armor with my new low-level character. Why is that? First time it was a darkwraith, but then also "normal" black phantoms. So grats, your 120lvl character just lag-backstabbed my 20lvl character (after I backstabbed you 5 times and drained your health by 2%).

farming Channeler's Trident = zzzzzzz

Also this game my new crack. Once getting Platinum, i'll be jumping back into Demon's Souls and attempt to plat that also.

Yes, I get invaded a lot by people with amazing armor with my new low-level character. Why is that? First time it was a darkwraith, but then also "normal" black phantoms. So grats, your 120lvl character just lag-backstabbed my 20lvl character (after I backstabbed you 5 times and drained your health by 2%).

Because they aren't typically L120 characters, they're retardedly twinked out lowbie characters (people who stay low level on purpose, play through and get maxed out gear/pyromancy/lightning weapons/Hornet's Ring) made with the explicit purpose of screwing with low level people like yourself.

And yes, they're assholes.

Footos22

Also this game my new crack. Once getting Platinum, i'll be jumping back into Demon's Souls and attempt to plat that also.

I feel your boredom!

pmj I tried some New Londo Ruins co-op and was summoned after a rather long wait. We had no problems with the boss, mirroring my experiences of just steamrolling them that I had in my solo NG, NG+ and NG++ games. I had always defeated them before the next one arrived. I also had yet to die in this fight.

That was me i think (Footos22) I finally beat them bastards solo. You died twice fairly early on and me not long after.
changed my weapon to cursed great sword of artorias and there heath just dropped off while my 2 handed divine zwiehander +10 (678 damage) was doing next to nothing.

Very weird.

i lucked out and just used Beatrice. They didnt attempt one grab attack or aoe the whole fight. yay

pmj

I feel your boredom!

That was me i think (Footos22) I finally beat them bastards solo. You died twice fairly early on and me not long after.
changed my weapon to cursed great sword of artorias and there heath just dropped off while my 2 handed divine zwiehander +10 (678 damage) was doing next to nothing.

Very weird.

i lucked out and just used Beatrice. They didnt attempt one grab attack or aoe the whole fight. yay

It wasn't you I'm afraid. This was on 360 and the person I played with has a different tag than yours. Our experiences sure do sound similar though!

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.

This is what I'm doing right now. Decided to take a break from Dark Souls by taking a stab at earning the platinum on Demon's Souls.

Demon's Souls is a lot easier than I remember. I guess 300 or so hours of Dark Souls has improved my skills a bit.

Yo Gotti

Banned
Finally getting back into this game. The latest patch made starting new a playthrough a lot more fun than it used to be, I just got 10,000 souls from the Moonlight Butterfly. Damn! Plus Humanity is everywhere.

I'm seeing a lot more low level troll invaders than ever though, which is kind of lame. I haven't had a single invasion where the guy wasn't using Lightning weapons.

I guess that's just the way of this game though, leveling up your gear means way more than player level does this time around. PVP cap in this game would be a lot of fun at around level 30-40 since people wouldn't be able to abuse full Havel sets and such. I'm building my new character similarly so I shouldn't be too mad. It just seems more fun.

This is what I'm doing right now. Decided to take a break from Dark Souls by taking a stab at earning the platinum on Demon's Souls.

Demon's Souls is a lot easier than I remember. I guess 300 or so hours of Dark Souls has improved my skills a bit.

Demon's Souls feels so easy compared to Dark Souls after going back.

ijed

wooo just got my platinum! - SL 125 - 180 hrs (lots of co-op, bit of humanity harvesting)
Now I can go back to playing this game for fun :) At least there was no pure bladestone farming...
Do want to make a str character and try out some bigger weapons. Though on my NG++ up to the Giant Blacksmith in AL I picked up a gargolye's halberd which looks pretty good. Plus a bonewheel shield and grabbed the avelyn: +4 lightninged both of them and don't really get what the fuss is for them. I do need to 2-h the bonewheel though as I only have 24 str, is it better if you have 30 str?

Soulhouf

I'm getting back stabbed like crazy during PvP. How the hell some players are able to back stab me when they are in front of me or during a roll?
How does the back stab really work? I'm I missing something?

Backstabs is the one thing people commonly complain about, but they seem to be forgetting that there is no way to backstab without it connecting on YOUR screen. That means when you backstab, you have to land it as you would a normal enemy. Then comes the latency, which will make the backstabee feel it came from no where, because you've moved since he actually backstabbed.

It's nothing but latency playing it up. It's hard to backstab. If you learn to think with latency in mind, you'll easily see when you're making openings to be backstabbed. And that's the only reason why you get backstabbed, because you make an opening for it. So yeah, it requires some tactic when you run into someone who knows what they're doing, but that's the way it should be.

I backstabbed people by being in a position that wouldn't get me a backstab if it was a normal enemy i.e. I telported and backstabed.

When a game relies on visual feedback, there's so much you can account for ahead of time (like higher latency than LAN/offline) but as it stands now the game completely changes the rules on you online more than any other (good) game I've played in a while.

There is no other explanation than the game's net code is broken. It pretty much increases the luck & random factor in engagements ten fold, and that's why many feel "cheap" deaths happen to them PvP. Sure tips like "never overextend and always take 1 or 2 shots at the time" are good advice but when the game straight up deceives you on the location of your opponent (which is your only frame of reference when it comes to you offensive/defensive actions) then there's really little that could be done than throwing couple of hail marys and hoping for the best, that or just spam the best AoE spell since those get affected the least by lag (and that's why there is so many WoG spammers out there)

Here hoping in the next game the finally figure this stuff out, but japan + online...

ijed

does that trident drop when they drop the armor set as well or?

what's so great about the trident?

Besides the awesome dance u do it also boosts your allie's attack by 95%. though I tried it with mildred for queelag and she wasn't doing any damage...
Quite good for some mobs at +5 and prob as good as lightning spear +5 though I find my fire pike +10 is better overall + better reach

Saya

Today was a good day. Killed the Moonlight Butterfly, Sif, Hydra, Cat bosses, Four Kings and the Stray Demon on my NG+. Sometimes I forget I can warp again and end up walking so far.

Stats now:

VIT 50
END 50
ATT 10
STR 50
DEX 20
INT 10
RES 12
FAI 30

Should I level FAI to 50 or level up DEX or INT? I'm not a big magic user...only use Iron Flesh every once in a while. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom