• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition |OT| No, not alone.

Started playing this on a whim today, after realising I'd been granted it free on Steam. I really prefer 2 due to the locations letting the art direction shine but honestly I was surprised how well the first holds up. Just finished up the twilight cathedral and it's been great. Things can get quite hairy with health in the early going against some of the bigger enemies and it kind of shirts the modern trend of quite easily being able to afford all upgrades. I really had to think what to take off Vulgrim.

teiresias

So decided to try the Warmastered edition after the DS3 reveal, as I haven't played it since the original release (on PC).

I'm playing on ultrawide 3440x1440 and FSAA doesn't seem to be working at all. Do they disable it at higher display resolutions to keep performance from cratering? Everything else is maxed out with FXAA enabled at the moment and my 1080Ti runs it pegged at 100fps (max gsync monitor refresh). Just wondering if there's something else I should be doing for an anti-aliasing solution, though given the art style, the FXAA implementation isn't really bad.

Top Bottom