• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Cage: "The Dark Sorcerer is the minimum quality you can get on the PS4"

Felsparrow

Neo Member
Admit it, how many of you want the Kara game to finally make use of her "sexual partner" functionality at some point in the game. ;)

But seriously, an "I, Robot" style story would be great for Cage. Although I feel he'll try to pull too much, too directly from Blade Runner or something.

He needs to chat with the Naughty Dog writers to learn how to better work with and against expectations and other inspirations.

Admit it, how many of you want the Kara game to finally make use of her "sexual partner" functionality at some point in the game. ;)

But seriously, an "I, Robot" style story would be great for Cage. Although I feel he'll try to pull too much, too directly from Blade Runner or something.

He needs to chat with the Naughty Dog writers to learn how to better work with and against expectations and other inspirations.

I'd kill to have Cage create a game set in Blade Runner universe. There's already an awesome adventure game for it on PC so it's proven the settings works for games. And I think Cage can really do this one justice.

fvng

Yup. Beyond looked stunning, but writing and mechanics were full-BLEURGH.

Mechanics left some to be desired but the script and story were absolutely fine. I think it's become a knee jerk reaction to just automatically say a david cage has poor writing but I never cringed once during any dialogue, and that's more than I can say for his previous games.

Top Bottom