• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are going crazy
Hey check out my meme

UIFnssS.jpg

Slayven

What a world where a obscure sci-fi magazine character and a joke hulk villain has a solid shot at stunning on The World's finest and friends

Raptor

lool. I didn't just make it up. It's a bit of a streamchat term.

Raptor pls.

Weak property, weaker movie. Squad >>>>>> GotG. Same smash hit without any good press.

There is no way in any universe that appreciate good cinema that Squad >>>>> GoTG.

No way.

I mean pick MoS, TDK, BB, but Squad?

Just no way.

Ross61

Remember when The Flash movie was coming out in 2018? And The Batman was also possible of coming out in 2018? Good times. Good times........

:(

Yager

Banned
Wait, are we not in agreement that Guardians is a better movie than BvS???

Better than the theatrical cut? Sure. Ultimate? No, at least for me. Guardians was "ok" for me on first watch, but it's got worse with every rewatch. The polar opposite of BvS UC (and I repeat, for me).

Ahasverus

What ultimate cut did y'all watch that magically made BVS a great movie? Lmfao no way we watched the same thing.
... The only one? Because it's exactly what it did imo.

I'm kinda starting the phase of ironically enjoying the dceu disaster. Affleck's exit broke my spirit, but I'm still in for this mad train. How can they screw it up next? That's exciting.

BadAss2961

guek needs to go away. I can't read him anymore!
Guek just wants to hang with the cool kids. Never liked or expressed much excitement for any of these films, but is always with us. I'm convinced he's a closet DC fan at this point.

I have nothing for the MCU, so I wouldn't be caught dead in the OT.

Ninjimbo

Guek just wants to hang with the cool kids. Never liked or expressed much excitement for any of these films, but is always with us. I'm convinced he's a closet DC fan at this point.

I have nothing for the MCU, so I wouldn't be caught dead in the OT.
I get the same kinda vibes too. I like guek. He keeps us honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom