• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

I'm dead serious. CW was almost there, but the airport scene was a toy commercial and a big narrative blunder. The final third is art though.

The others are just the cinematic version of fast food.

I'm weird like that.

Now I like you even more, I like crazy people.

But I disagree with you, simple as that.

Bleepey

The problem with this is that WB knows how to market a movie too. They took some little known thing like SS and made it into a movie of the week that ended up beating the shit out of better movies for like a solid month. It grossed more than Guardians without China.

It's like people want to paint WB as this company that's in trouble when their movie division is still generating tons of profit and they're not relying solely on these DC movies to make it there. Fantastic Beasts ended up making a lot of money and with the movie being well received, that's another avenue for growth since it's another franchise.

WB is good enough doing their own thing. They don't have to copy anyone. Making some goody too shoes comedy isn't all of a sudden going to make their superhero movies gross a billion dollars. It's way more complicated than that.

I can't believe the DC/Marvel War made its way into this thread. Christ Almighty.

Do people talk shit about Marvel in the MCU thread? As much as people think I am Mr "But what about Marvel" I rarely venture into the Marvel community thread.

Ninjimbo

Do people talk shit about Marvel in the MCU thread? As much as people think I am Mr "But what about Marvel" I rarely venture into the Marvel community thread.
I don't know. I don't care about Marvel enough to want to discuss it so I never go in there.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone of you seen Arrival btw? Movie was fantastic! Couldn't have guessed that ending, loved it.

I come here, people talk about Marvel Studios movies. I go to the MCU thread, people talk about the Fox Marvel movies and who the most attractive Marvel actress is (it's Marisa Tomei).

cUoXklv.gif

Ashhong

Arrival was amazing. Wish we could have a DCEU Denis movie.

Tomei is gorgeous but if we are ranking motherly figures I have to go with Diane Lane 24/7. She's a little older now but goddamn she is amazing.

Anyone of you seen Arrival btw? Movie was fantastic! Couldn't have guessed that ending, loved it.

I know right? It's really awesome to watch a movie without knowing what's coming next, it kinda makes the journey exciting and the discovery of the ending more meaningful!

10/10

Might just be the best sci-fi movie I've ever seen. I loved every minute of it.

Damn..I really need to see this.

IconGrist

INST is only bringing up Arrival because he intentionally spoiled the movie for me while he knew I was watching it. He's gloating about it now.

The twist isn't all that surprising but it's cool to see it revealed at the end.

Dope movie. And now he's making blade runner 2 and dune. :whew. He's got one of the more interesting careers right now. I hope his streak continues with those ones because they're a big deal

The twist isn't all that surprising but it's cool to see it revealed at the end.

Dope movie. And now he's making blade runner 2 and dune. :whew. He's got one of the more interesting careers right now. I hope his streak continues with those ones because they're a big deal

Now imagine if someone reveals it to you 10 minutes in, now that's what I call a bro ;)

I've actually just noticed Villeneuve recently, I've proceeded to watch a couple of his past movies like Enemy, and now seeing how he's helming these two iconic series,well....consider me #teamvilleneuve for sure

Ashhong

Really? I had no idea that would happen.

And Diane Lane > Brie

I'm just saying. She has to be the most gorgeous out of all DCEU/MCU. Beckinsale would be up there for me if she ever joins

Diane Lane is beautiful (watch rumble fish btw. Whew) but I think Amy Adams and ScarJo are the best looking women in comic movies right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom