• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is just a fact son, GoTG jokes landed perfectly, it was a competent made film with a god structure and good arcs for characters, some really out there locations and stuff, better writting, better directing, etc.

The only thing that GoTG could have made better is the last sequence
when he dance to distract Ronan
but that doesnt break it.

Rocket > The Bat

Damn you!!

how far you've fallen Raptor, how far you've fallen.
also Margot the hottest/prettiest/ whatever.

Raptor

how far you've fallen Raptor, how far you've fallen.
also Margot the hottest/prettiest/ whatever.

I have let go more like, I just cant force myself to like something anymore, is exhausting to me.

I just wish Batman and Superman and WW from BvS where in a different movie thats is all, I love them both, I enjoy a lot what they do in the movie but I just dont like the movie at all.

I love MoS, I care zero for SS but I do actually hate BvS because of what is not more than for what it is if that makes any sense.

I will continue my reading of Superman Rebirth that I just started.

I have let go more like, I just cant force myself to like something anymore, is exhausting to me.

I just wish Batman and Superman and WW from BvS where in a different movie thats is all, I love them both, I enjoy a lot what they do in the movie but I just dont like the movie at all.

I love MoS, I care zero for SS but I do actually hate BvS because of what is not more than for what it is if that makes any sense.

I will continue my reading of Superman Rebirth that I just started.

..............ok.
on the other hand, Superman Rebirth is terrific.

strafer

Just got done watching the latest Fatman on Batman and both Marc and Kevin had some interesting suggestions on Batman directors.

yQGosWl.jpg

LionPride

Banned

Ashhong

Just got done watching the latest Fatman on Batman and both Marc and Kevin had some interesting suggestions on Batman directors.

Is this a click bait post or what? Who's the directors?? Boyle and Fincher as someone else mentioned?

I fucking love Boyle for Sunshine and will flip the fuck out if he is the director. Fincher has been brought up but people say he requires too much control over his movies. If he's named director though GAF will go nuts

I think the pool of possible directors depends on how long they're willing to wait. It's why I think someone like Gavin O'Connor is a very real possibility if they want to starting filming by the summer.

You all ready for DC to go full Mahvel? Zack Snyder posted a pic on that Vero service of Jon and Martha Kent holding signs with 1992 on it. Theory is they'll be having a flashback scene with the dealing CGI a la Ant Man and Civil War.

The Kree

Banned
You all ready for DC to go full Mahvel? Zack Snyder posted a pic on that Vero service of Jon and Martha Kent holding signs with 1992 on it. Theory is they'll be having a flashback scene with the dealing CGI a la Ant Man and Civil War.

De-aging visual effects weren't pioneered by Marvel.

Ninjimbo

If he does he will gain me over simple as that.

make him the central point and your have my sword again Snyder you heard me?
Superman is always the central point of Snyder's films. He gets the character and I'm sure we'll feel Supes presence in JL even if he's not onscreen. Just like BvS.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
If he does he will gain me over simple as that.

make him the central point and your have my sword again Snyder you heard me?

We don't want you in our camp anymore you traitor, I hope Superman dies on a helipad.

We don't want you in our camp anymore you traitor, I hope Superman dies on a helipad.

18768495_BG2.jpg

And on one of these GROUND helipads for good measure.

Regarding Ninjimbo's Marth scene he suggested I hope it happens, it would be an homage to the comics back when Supes was dead and Jonathan had a fever dream where he saw clark in the afterlife

advs_500_002.png

I like how Aquaman is stealthly looking to become one of the most interesting and antecipated dceu movies to be on the big screen while all these Batman/JL//Flash shenanigans go on

Ross61

I like how Aquaman is stealthly looking to become one of the most interesting and antecipated dceu movies to be on the big screen while all these Batman/JL//Flash shenanigans go on

Until we here rumors that it's a mess.

Though Wan has been a good sport and denounced rumors about him backing out instantly as they were started.

Patty does the same but she seems more passionate.

Rough sketch of what someone thinks Ares looks like based on the action figure:
C3pd-4PWEAAJo5R.jpg

As always take it with a grain of salt.

And just like that another cycle of disappointment begins...

Brace yourselves fam

Wan is a pretty safe bet to get the job done.

Yeah Wan shouldn't disappoint so long as he does his thing. Only movies of his I didn't care for were some of the horror ones, but that's never been a genre favorite of mine.

The issue will be if WB let's him just work. The second they get hands on, I'll panic.

Oh trust, there were actually people who thought Aquaman's Dad was gonna be white 🙄

There was no question when Herd and Kidman were announced, but before then we didn't know which side of the family was Polynesian. When Herd was announced as Mera I assumed Atlantis would be the traditional Caucasian, and when Kidman was in talks to join, that confirmed it.

Ninjimbo

Wan is a pretty safe bet to get the job done.
I think I have confidence in Wan. Conjuring 1 and 2 are easily some of the best horror films of the past few years. Up there with best of all time.

But shit, at this point I expect negative articles to start surfacing for every DC movie. It's less about the movie and more about all the damn gossip surrounding WB. It's going to be a roller coaster until release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom