• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those same fuckers think Marvel movies are funny, what do they know?

'2nd favorite chair'

GTFO Barry.

Butt jokes are the best Jokes.

And I am looking forward for JL's trailer to have a lot of quips, 4th wall breaking moments, at least one "disc scratch" noise and a cool upbeat song like Destiny's Child Bootylicious.

Blader

Just some dude claiming he has seen it and answering questions. Clocks in at 3h and 45minutes (which is usually a compilation of all the footage by thw editor, most directors don't even bother in that phase).

Movie is a mess, Flash ain't funny (this one I believe tho) etc. etc. BvS with jokes.

Well, tbf, a nearly four-hour assembly cut of anything would play like a total mess.

Flash not being funny would really go against all those set visit reports.

Cracking jokes isn't the same as being funny. :p

Ross61

I'm probably a couple of pages late to this but has the fact that Geoff Johns and Patty Jenkins are now following Arnie on Twitter been discussed?

https://twitter.com/Batmancanseeyou/status/830623341702742017/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Oddly the idea of Arnie potentially playing
Zeus
in the WW film just makes too much sense to not happen. Could this be a post credit teaser?

Could be possible. Zeus is also supposed to be in the flashback scene in JL also.

Thin Red Line > Interstellar > Gladiator > Inception > Black Hawk Down > Lion King > MI2 > Batman Begins > Dark Knight > Man of Steel

Actually I might even put MI2 ost over black hawk down. It's so unabashedly cheesy and epic. It's basically the Metal Gear Solid movie we never got and the music is a big part of that.

Not knocking the lower ones on the ranking though. I love all these scores

Ashhong

You know what, I don't think I've ever seen The Thin Red Line. Only heard the famous song from it. I'll have to watch that tonight.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Why you fuckers always forgetting The Last Samurai, Rings etc. Damn nerds.

Loxley

Yo guys my uncle who totally works for WB told me that Affleck doesn't want to be Batman anymore and wants to get out of his contract.

sadaffleck.gif

chrisevans.gif

endlesstrash.gif

Well, they need the clicks but don't have any information, thus rumors are trash journalism favorite.

It's ironic as fuck watching a bunch of them roast Trump on Twitter when they've made a living with the fake news bullshit for a better part of a decade.

I don't remember exactly who mentioned it in the past, but enthusiast press was the harbinger of the fake news bullshit. Throw whatever you want against the wall, who gives a shit if you instantly get debunked or if it's flat out false, we'll just do it again tomorrow cause it keeps the lights on.

LionPride

Banned
It's ironic as fuck watching a bunch of them roast Trump on Twitter when they've made a living with the fake news bullshit for a better part of a decade.

I don't remember exactly who mentioned it in the past, but enthusiast press was the harbinger of the fake news bullshit. Throw whatever you want against the wall, who gives a shit if you instantly get debunked or if it's flat out false, we'll just do it again tomorrow cause it keeps the lights on.

Bobby mentioned it, a lot of it is conformation bias. We expect them to fuck up therefore if the rumor is right "well of course" if it's wrong, "well it was a bad rumor anyway"

I don't have faith in The Batman or any movie past JL really, that is that they come out

Bobby mentioned it, a lot of it is conformation bias. We expect them to fuck up therefore if the rumor is right "well of course" if it's wrong, "well it was a bad rumor anyway"

I don't have faith in The Batman or any movie past JL really, that is that they come out

Thought it was Bobby, but I didn't want to attribute it to the wrong person.

Exactly. They have no self awareness at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom