• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round |OT| Bouncing on new systems.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm telling you, Phase 4 is the real Misty

Nah she is Musty

Hubb

I didn't realize that the last pack of DLC was the last part of the current season pass. Looking back through the DLC release dates, it doesn't seem like there is a break in release dates between the different season passes. Could this be the final DLC (outside of the designer costumes), or are we going to see more leading up to Halloween?

Can we finally get an announcement at this years Tokyo Game Show?

Azuardo

Pretty sure there's been gaps between some passes...but there's been so many, it evades me when exactly.

I think if they don't announce it at NEC at the end of the year, it'll be announced before then. This year for sure tho.

Hubb

Pretty sure there's been gaps between some passes...but there's been so many, it evades me when exactly.

I think if they don't announce it at NEC at the end of the year, it'll be announced before then. This year for sure tho.

Quickly scrolling through the official website I can only see 1 case of a 1 month break between 1 season pass to the next. So a gap is possible, but unlikely.

Eolz

Right? NEC is surely the latest we'd hear its announcement this year. Something might be slipped earlier.

If there's no DOA Festival, I'd be surprised if there's no hint at TGS.
NEC could be announcement of playable builds for tournaments.

As long that Team Ninja announces DOA6 or NG4 (heck, even NGS3 with Rachel and Nyotengu added would be great at this point) I'll be happy. Aside from keeping all 30 DOA fighters for DOA6 I do hope that they at the very least give Phase 4 a new default haircut, I always have to wonder if I'm seeing a Kasumi or a Phase 4 costume when DLC is shown.

ShinMaruku

I love the trolling when people think they fighting Misty.

However there will be more changes with Phase 4. She's a clone so she will always look the same. However Phase 4 is more sad than Misty.

Eolz

Most season passes are currently on sale on EU PSN for those interested.
Going from 90€ to 40€ each. (full game and FP content on sale as well).

Azuardo

Struggling to even find those on the system store and online store. Whole thing is a fucking mess, even when applying searches and filters. Absolute trash.

Eolz

On the web store, look for the japanese games promotion (on the main page), then it's some pages in. But yeah, mess.

Azuardo

Ah yeah, didn't expect them to be on that promo. Yeah, not bad - more than half price - but still just too much for my liking lol.

I may purchase the Attack on Titan stage before it expires.

ShinMaruku

Real talk I am gonna have to send a letter to Team Ninja to make a action rpg based off Misty. Hell do the story of Phase 4 as she gets so OP
16%2B-%2B1

AlStrong

"People all around are misty-riously turning into strawberry millefeuille. It's up to Kasumi to fend off the carbacious threat to all kunoichi."

"Pre-order for access to Phase 4's riveting side-story, Attack of the Blackberry Cream Pie"

dreamfall

Made the mistake of not buying SP4, and missed out on the Fairy Tale mashup.

Attack on Titan Costumes/Stage are being delisted on July 18th, I wish they'd put it on sale or something. I'll probably bite.

Azuardo

Bought the AOT stage now. So in the end I bought the Fairy Tail and AOT costumes for Kasumi and the stage. If I had the money I'd have got the SP4 and the full packs, but alas lol.

AlStrong

Clearly need a watergun tournament mini-game. With t-shirts.

Forts, watercannons, super soaker upgrades, t-shirt water-proofness, water balloons. etc.

Car Bonus Round ala SFII, but washing it instead.

ShinMaruku

There will be DOA6. However what I am interested in doing is sending them a request after seeing nioh is a action rpg with the DOA IP. It's ripe make it how they get their skills or what not. Expand the DOA ip a bit. Kind of like how Senran is but in genres this dev team is actually good at

Azuardo

I could definitely go for a Ninja Gaiden 4 right about now. I think after Nioh they have the team to get back to something good with it. Some might wish otherwise, but I defintiely wouldn't say no to more characters - Ryu, Ayane, Kasumi, Momiji, Rachel, Sophia, Hayate. Maybe more characters would be too much work in trying to balance it and get a decent plot going, but in my head it sounds cool.

Actually, now I'm thinking of a DOA Warriors kinda game, which also sounds appealing to me.

komarkaze

I could definitely go for a Ninja Gaiden 4 right about now. I think after Nioh they have the team to get back to something good with it. Some might wish otherwise, but I defintiely wouldn't say no to more characters - Ryu, Ayane, Kasumi, Momiji, Rachel, Sophia, Hayate. Maybe more characters would be too much work in trying to balance it and get a decent plot going, but in my head it sounds cool.

Actually, now I'm thinking of a DOA Warriors kinda game, which also sounds appealing to me.

I've been playing Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate as a DOA Warriors game primarily. Ryu, Ayane, Kasumi, Momiji, Rachel. The moves are kinda there but the AI is lacking. It's been making me pine for NG4

I've been playing Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate as a DOA Warriors game primarily. Ryu, Ayane, Kasumi, Momiji, Rachel. The moves are kinda there but the AI is lacking. It's been making me pine for NG4
Yep, I also rather have NG4 with more character's rather than a Warriors game. I just cleared NG3RE on Master Ninja and have been having a blast. For NG4 I hope they bring back Rachel and the rest should be newcomers like Nyotengu, Phase 4 and Bayman.

Azuardo

Yep, this is how I've been playing it too lol. My Kasumi is miles ahead of everyone else. Defo gonna pick up All Stars, tho I'm gonna miss her sword play style. I haven't seen much variety in her move set in vids they've shown.

Top Bottom