• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Deadpool 2’ Domino Shortlist Includes Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzy Caplan might be a problem considering she is more charismatic than Ryan Reynolds, haha

That's the thing with Domino and her charisma its not like Deadpools. She's more or less serious and a hardass after hanging around Mr. serious time himself Cable but when her powers kick in? she has some fun.

Corpekata

Banned
I'm leaning more toward Winstead. Caplan is great but her history in comedy makes me imagine the role would be a lot more comic than I'm expecting. Seems like it needs to be sort of a straight role for Reynolds to play off of, and I think that'd be more in Winstead's wheelhouse.

I love Lizzy Caplan, and the only one out of the list that I actively disdain is Ruby Rose. I think I'd be pretty okay with any of the choices.

Honestly if the quality keeps up most choices for the supporting cast would probably work.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I vote Winstead, but mostly because she is awesome. I can see her being a kickass Domino, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom