• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decade of Play on PlayStation Store Email

I got this but don't know how to paste image.

Top game is fifa 16 due to my son
Hours online 537 due to my son
82 platinums due to me

My Son has hijacked and screwed over my stats lol

dracula_x

Why can't sony give us some sort of activity log feature when they know these details ?

They've obviously got all this data on us, can we please have some metrics built into our PS4 UI?

Gimme those delicious stats on the consoles. I don't know why they hide stuff like this.

Predictably Sony sent me nothing, I'm in Ireland.

btw, Toshimasa Aoki‏ is responsible for ps4 firmware updates → https://twitter.com/toshimasa_aoki/status/827615772792877056
, so it's better to ask him directly about it on twitter

Xtars

575hrs in Destiny. Not too shabby!

And my rarest throphy is apparently from Madden NFL 13, Matt Flynn's Arcade - Score 6 touchdowns with your backup quarterback (no SuperSim, OTP or co-op).

Online hours is PS4 only.
I never got PS+ on PS4 so I only have 1 hour (from UC4 open weekend), I played hundreds of hours online on PS3.

They should really just add this as a feature of the OS. I'd much rather see stuff like this than the UGC they're always pushing in my face.

F-Pina

The game you've put the most hours into:
LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION - 1251 hours

WAT?
What game is this? What about Driveclub? Or WipEout HD? Or so many others?
What game is "LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION" ???

Edit: Oh! It is associated with Folding@Home!!!

Really cool feature from Sony! They could do this more often!

NSE4xBP.png

I joined PSN on PS3 Launch Day, I am terrified to see that online play statistic.

Edit: Oh, just got mine. It told me the date I joined then started trying to sell me Mass Effect.

dracula_x

The game you've put the most hours into:
LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION - 1251 hours

WAT?
What game is this? What about Driveclub? Or WipEout HD? Or so many others?
What game is "LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION" ???

Edit: Oh! It is associated with Folding@Home!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_with_PlayStation

Life with PlayStation featured five channels which were updated frequently with new information:

• Live Channel
    Live Channel was a news, time zone and weather feed, which provided users with information from Google News and The Weather Channel organized by city.
  • Folding@Home
  • PlayStation Network Game Trailers Channel
  • United Village
    United Village, provided by its respective website, and hosted by Frontier International Inc., was a cultural documentary-like project that gathered stories, interviews and articles worldwide. It targeted rural stories from largely from developing countries with some rural parts of other countries. The contents of the channel include culture, development, education, social issues and tourism.
  • World Heritage
    World Heritage, by α Clock, showed UNESCO-selected locations of special cultural or physical significance around the world.

SHkHUiR.jpg

Audioboxer

lol dat no games PS3 = folding at home console

2L1Aa4p.png

Also trophy lists must be terrible for most people. I'm in the top 1% as well and my trophies are pretty meh.

Strike

Pretty cool. I'd like to know my stats. Maybe they could add this to your account along with some sort of activity log in a future update.

GazzaGSi

Got mine, shame the hours are well out.

Hours online 956, mostly spent on The Division @ 811 hours.

That means 145 hours spare online across max/master prestige in half a dozen CoD games, a few days on Destiny, GTA Online rank 102, BF4 rank 100 and something plus many more online titles with huge amounts of hours pumped into them.

Audioboxer

Fuck... You got me beat on that one. I feel like a peasant with my measly 1984 hours on that one.

Don't worry there will be many people out there with waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than us lol

Before 'rest mode' there was leave your console burning up electricity folding@home (or as it was renamed life with PlayStation).

13ruce

Banned
Lol got that mail for my old psn account....
I rather wanna see the one where i played the most on.

I'm from Europe btw.

Atolm

Got it in Spain.

I refuse to post my stats because my FFXIV total playtime makes me feel embarrassed. I could be an airline pilot by now holy fuck.

UV-6

RTrKx0x.png

Resistance: Fall of Man is my most played game! WTF. That can't be right.

Feel like the number of hours played should be higher too. I've clocked over 100 hours in the last 2 Battlefield games alone. Hmm

Footos22

2007 and only 317 hours online

Destiny most hours played 251 hours

2016 really got into: Enter the gungeon 85 hours

177 platinum, 931 gold, 2733 silver, 7439 bronze

Top 1%

Rarest trophy. Piece of mind, Piecefall shared with 50 other achievers.

549 digital games, 9% of total psn library.

Online hours must be way out to be honest....

Audioboxer

Anyone got me beat getting 4 figures of hours into one game?

hdXcJH6.png

But tbh a good whack of that must be idling.... I think having that thing booted but on the main menu must count. I often don't turn my PS4 off and it just idles for hours on end.

Guess what too, shitty F2P gotcha tactics mean my character is still nowhere near "high" end game even with all those hours. Players beware, Neverwinter while F2P is one of the worst grinds in existence.

antibolo

Banned
You have that many trophies and are in the top 1%? That doesn't seem right.

edit: wonder if that includes ALL countries and then fake accounts or accounts set up for one game.

That sounds right, when you consider that the vast majority of PSN accounts out there are probably inactive since they never cleaned up the database ever.

Audioboxer

I did.

And I'm not proud of it. MMOs truly ate a disease for people like me.

FF14? I'd be more proud of that than fucking Neverwinter. The combat is fun enough and it's often my late night bootup, grind and listen to podcasts. I actually have no idea why I've done it at times. Don't play much now as the grind is just outrageous and it's more like work than fun now. Considering going back to TESO with Morrowind expansion, or FF14 with its expansion.

I joined the PSN December 15th 2006, any older member here ?
I actually remember getting my PSN ID via a special website even before the PSN was online.

Most played game : FIFA 09 with 741 hours. I knew I was really into soccer back in time but damn.

Fbh

That's pretty cool. But I'll definitely won't get it. The only emails I ever get from PlayStation are confirmations of purchases .

Would be cool if they released a "stats" feature in a future update since it looks like they are keeping this info anyway.

Audioboxer

I joined the PSN December 15th 2006, any older member here ?
I actually remember getting my PSN ID via a special website even before the PSN was online.

Most played game : FIFA 09 with 741 hours. I knew I was really into soccer back in time but damn.

Is a day good enough? lol

vzGRCoi.png

edit: Just noticed OP is 14th as well, any earlier?

Top Bottom